Photosensitive glass is a crystal-clear glass that belongs to the certain silicate glasses family, in which an image of a mask is captured by microscopic metallic particles in the glass when it is exposed to short wave radiations such as ultraviolet light. These glasses are widely utilized in printing and reproducing processes. In addition, these glasses have made the procedure of printing colored images within glass articles easy. These photographic images are produced in a variety of colors. In addition, photosensitive glasses are widely utilized in the communications technology and other opto-electronics industry.
The global photosensitive glass market has foreseen some huge sack opportunities over the past few years. Moreover, the rapid industrial adoption of photosensitive glass owing to its high strength, good stability, grain-free image, and accurate reproducibility are the key factors that boost the market growth. In addition, increase in demand for wet photosensitive glasses over traditional glasses for microfluidic applications is another factor that boosts the market. Moreover, the thermal, electrical, and chemical properties of photosensitive glass also make it well-suited for radio frequency (RF) and integrated circuit (IC) packaging, optoelectronics, micro-optics, microfluidics, and optofluidics. However, high production cost of these glasses is expected to hamper the growth of the market.
The report segments the market on the basis of product, end user, and geography. Based on product, the market is bifurcated as transparent glass and opacified glass. Based on end user, the market is divided as military, automotive, construction, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Some of the key players in the global market include:
- Shuqian Industrial
- Hoya Corporation
- Gaffer Glass
- Schott Corporation
- Corning Glass
- Owens-Illinois, Inc
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends and estimations from 2017 to 2023 of the global photosensitive glass market to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to individual market revenue.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
- An in-depth analysis of current research & clinical developments within the market is provided with key dynamic factors.
- Key players and their key developments in the recent years are listed.
Photosensitive Glass Market key SEGMENTS:
- Transparent Glass
- Opacified Glass
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA