Phototherapy is the most common treatment for reducing high bilirubin levels that cause jaundice in a newborn and also a treatment for various skin diseases. Phototherapy equipment is used for the treatment of various skin-related diseases such as psoriasis, vitiligo, and others.
The growth of the phototherapy equipment market is driven by factors such as increase in prevalence of skin diseases, rise in incidence of neonatal jaundice across geographies, continuous technological advancements in the area of phototherapy, and surge adoption of LED-based phototherapy equipment. However, the growth of the market is limited by the availability and high adoption of alternative treatment modes and stringent regulatory framework for the approval of the new phototherapy equipment.
The report segments the phototherapy equipment market on the basis of type, end user, application, and geography. Based on the type, the market is segmented into conventional phototherapy equipment, LED phototherapy equipment, and fiberoptic phototherapy equipment. The conventional phototherapy equipment segment is categorized into conventional phototherapy equipment with fluorescent lamp and conventional phototherapy equipment with compact fluorescent lamp. The conventional phototherapy equipment with fluorescent lamp is further categorized into full body phototherapy equipment and partial body phototherapy equipment. Based on the end user, the market is categorized into hospitals & clinics and home users. By application, it is classified into skin disease treatment and neonatal jaundice management. The skin disease treatment is subsegmented into psoriasis, vitiligo, eczema, and others. Geographical breakdown and deep analysis of each of the aforesaid segments is included for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as GE Healthcare, Philips Lighting Holding B.V., Natus Medical Incorporated, Phoenix Medical Systems Pvt. Ltd., Herbert Waldmann GmbH & Co. KG, Atom Medical Corporation, nice Neotech Medical Systems Pvt. Ltd., National Biological Corp., and Solarc Systems Inc. are provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global phototherapy equipment market.
- In-depth analysis has been done in this report by constructing market estimations for the key market segments .
- This study evaluating the competitive landscape and value chain has been taken into account to understand the competitive environment across the geographies.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current trends and future estimations, which assists to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global phototherapy equipment market is provided.
- Exhaustive analysis of the global phototherapy equipment market by product helps to understand the types of phototherapy equipment commercially available for the treatment of various skin diseases.
- An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments within is provided with key market dynamic factors that help to understand the behavior of the market
- Key market players are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which help to understand the competitive outlook of the market
Phototherapy Equipment Market Report Highlights
By End User
Key Market Players
GE Healthcare, Signify Holding, National Biological Corp., Phoenix Medical Systems Pvt. Ltd., nice Neotech Medical Systems Pvt. Ltd., Solarc Systems Inc., Philips Lighting Holding B.V., Natus Medical Incorporated, Herbert Waldmann GmbH & Co. KG, Atom Medical Corporation