Physio-stim is a medical device that provides a safe, and a non-invasive option for the treatment of fractures. These devices are mostly used in the treatment of non-union fractures. Physio-stim work by delivering a pulsed electromagnetic field (PEMF) signal to the targeted fracture site. The increase in the number of accidents promotes the need of physio-stim in the treatment of fractures.
Rise in prevalence of diseases and increase in concern & awareness about health drive the market. However, high cost and the alternate methods for the treatment of fractures impede the growth of the market. In addition, development of newer products coupled with innovation of new technologies and rise in investments in R&D by companies provide opportunities for the growth of the market.
The global physio-stim market is segmented into type, application, and region. Based on type, the market is divided into device, boner morphogenetic protein, and PRP. By application, it is divided into spinal fusion, delay union & non-union bone fracture, and oral-maxillofacial. By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players in the global physio-stim market are Altis Biologics (Pty) Ltd., Arthrex, Inc., Bioventus LLC, DJO Finance LLC, Depuy Synthes, Ember Therapeutics Inc., Medtronic PLC, Orthofix International N.V., Stryker Corporation, and Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2017 to 2023, which is expected to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided, which helps determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
- Extensive analysis represents the use of physio-stim in the treatment of fractures.
Physio-stim Market Key Segments:
- Boner Morphogenetic Protein
- Spinal Fusion
- Delay Union & Non Union Bone Fracture
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA