Pilates & yoga studios offer workout sessions with instructors, providing coaching and motivation needed to achieve fitness. Pilates focuses on core strength, awareness of breath, and alignment of the spine, while yoga is an entire compendium of exercises designed to stimulate and rejuvenate the entire body.
Rise in health awareness, increase in disposable incomes in developing countries, and popularity of physical fitness activities drive the pilates & yoga studios market. However, high cost design hampers the market growth. Market players have adopted marketing and activity development as their key strategy to widen their brand portfolios and expand their market reach.
The report segments the pilates & yoga studios market on the basis of activity and geography. By activity, the market is classified into yoga classes, pilates classes, pilates and yoga accreditation training, and merchandise sales. By geography, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current trends, emerging estimations, and dynamics in the pilates & yoga studios market.
- In-depth analysis of the market and estimations for key segments between 2017 and 2023 are provided.
- Global industry analysis for factors that drive and restrain the market growth is provided.
- Pilates & yoga studios market share for all segments with respect to geography is detailed in the report.
- Key market players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to provide a competitive outlook of the industry trends.
Pilates & Yoga Studios Market Key Segments:
- Yoga Classes
- Pilates Classes
- Pilates and Yoga Accreditation Training
- Merchandise Sales
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA