A pile driving equipment is a mechanical device utilized in driving piles or poles into the soil to provide foundation support for buildings and other structures. Before starting the construction of a building, the load bearing capacity of the soil is analyzed at the site. It is essential to construct deep foundations when the soil is not stable to sustain heavy loads. Pile foundation provides reinforcement to a high-rise building against seismic activity and wind forces. The pile foundations act as a platform to provide a stronger base.
Rapid increase in the demand for infrastructural development has developed a surge of construction projects globally. In addition, increasing population growth & urbanization and international trade & tourism prompt heavy investments in the construction of various infrastructures such as airports, docks, and others. The necessity to construct piles for large infrastructure supports the growth of the pile driving machine market. Moreover, manufacturers are investing on developing technologies such as load testing, integrity testing, and sonic drilling to improve the efficiency of pile driving equipment.
The pile driving equipment market is segmented based on product type, method, and geography. Based on product type, the market is segmented into impact hammers, vibratory drivers, and rigs. Based on method the market is segmented into impact driven, drilled percussive, rotary bored, air lift reverse circulation drilling (RCD), auger boring, and continuous flight Auger (CFA). Based on geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players that operate in the market include Bauer-Pileco Inc., Casagrande S.p.A., Soilmec North America Inc., American Piledriving Equipment Inc., Ashok Industries, BRUCE Piling Equipment Co., Ltd., Changsha Tianwei Engineering Machinery Manufacturing Co. Ltd., Dieseko Group B.V., IHC Fundex Equipment B.V., and Junttan Oy.
- The report provides an in-depth analysis of the pile driving equipment industry to identify potential investment pockets.
- The key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with their detailed impact analyses have been elucidated.
- Porters five forces model helps in analyzing the potential buyers & suppliers and the competitive sketch of the market, which is expected to guide the market players to develop strategies accordingly.
Pile Driving Equipment Market Key Segments:
- Impact Hammers
- Vibratory Drivers
By End User
- Impact Driven
- Drilled Percussive
- Rotary Bored
- Air Lift Reverse Circulation Drilling (RCD)
- Auger Boring
- Continuous Flight Auger (CFA)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
Key Market Players
- Bauer-Pileco Inc.
- Casagrande S.p.A.
- Soilmec North America Inc.
- American Piledriving Equipment Inc.
- Ashok Industries
- BRUCE Piling Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Changsha Tianwei Engineering Machinery Manufacturing Co Ltd.
- Dieseko Group B.V.
- IHC Fundex Equipment B.V.
- Junttan Oy