Pipeline network is created by using elements such as pipe, compressor, valves, pumps, reservoirs, tanks and regulators in specific manner. It is a mode of transporting the products such as gas, petroleum products, crude oil from one place to another. Solutions offered by pipeline network include surveillance and security, communication system and pipeline geographic information system (GIS) software. Services provided by pipeline network are consulting, integration, and deployment, training, support and maintenance. Types of pipelines used in pipeline network can be sub segmented as liquid pipeline and gas pipeline. Pipeline network is used for optimization and pipeline monitoring at oil & gas industry, chemical industry, and construction industry.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
- COVID-19 pandemic had declined the pipeline network industry attributed to the lockdown in countries worldwide. This has hampered the growth of pipeline network market in 2020 and, is likely to revive in 2021.
- The major demand for pipeline network was previously noticed from countries including the U.S., China, and India, which are negatively affected by the spread of the corona virus, thereby declining the demand for pipeline network.
- Further, potential impact of the lockdown is currently vague and financial recovery of companies is totally based on its cash reserves. Pipeline network service providers can afford a full lockdown only for a few months, after which the players have to modify their investment plans.
Top Impacting Factors
Demand for pipeline monitoring systems for effective and accurate operations are the key driving factors for the growth of the pipeline network market. With the use of pipeline network, detection of cracks, leakage and other potential threats can be minimized. This increases its demand among the consumers. In addition, due to technological advancement, the operational time has reduced which has brought down the labor cost required for inspection. Rise in consumption of crude oil and natural gas are the factors which are creating opportunity for the pipeline network market. With the help of pipeline network, transportation of oil & gas can be done in a cost effective and efficient manner. This is another factor which acts as a driver to the global market of pipeline network. Pipeline network is used in majority for transportation of non renewable resources. Awareness about renewable sources of energy can reduce the consumption of non renewable resources and this can hamper the market of pipeline network in near future.
- Honeywell tied up with Venture Global LNG for building a low cost supply facility of liquefied natural gas, in May 2019.
- ABB launched a cloud-based visualization system named Wellhead Manager, which will be used by workers in remote areas using mobile device in March 2019.
- Schneider Electric started new headquarters in Singapore for East Asia and Japan in March 2018.
- Schneider Electric got merged with AVEVA (UK), an Information Technology (IT) company in March 2018.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the pipeline network market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the pipeline network market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the pipeline network market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed pipeline network market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the Pipeline Network Markets Report
- Who are the leading global players in the pipeline network market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What is pipeline network?
- What is pipeline network market prediction in the future?
- What are the challenges faced in pipeline network market?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
- What are the key benefits of the pipeline network market report?
Pipeline Network Market Report Highlights
By Pipeline Type
By End Users
Key Market Players
Siemens, PSI Software, Hitachi, Cisco Systems, Honeywell, Wipro, Schneider Electric, Rockwell Automation, Emerson., Huawei