Pipeline Transportation Software Market Statistics: 2027
Pipeline transport is used to transport crude oil, gases, and other stable substances over a long distance using pipelines. They are also used to transport water for drilling and irrigation purposes over hills and in urban areas. Pipeline transport is a better alternative as compared to canals and other channels as it takes pollution and environmental issues into consideration. There are number of benefits of using pipeline transportation software such as consolidated scheduling accounting, and reduced data management complexity, which ultimately helps companies to streamline their business process, reduce operational costs, and make them more efficient.
COVID-19 scenario Analysis:
- The global impacts of the corona virus disease 2019 (COVID-19) are expected to significantly affect the pipeline transportation software market in 2020.
- Lockdown and travel restrictions across the globe have led to reduction in demand for crude oil and turbine engine oil drastically, which impacts the oil & gas industry in a negative manner and hampers growth of the market.
- However, it is estimated that post the pandemic, with no travel restrictions and businesses coming back on track, the demand of oil & gases would subsequently increase and, in turn, boost growth of the pipeline transportation software market.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
Increase in demand for oil & natural gas, low operating cost, and rise in need for secure and reliable pipeline communication system across the globe are the key factors that boost growth of the market. In addition, demand for cheaper methods of transportation are expected to supplement the market growth. However, strict government regulations and rise in use of other energy alternatives hamper growth of the pipeline transportation software market. Furthermore, integration of internet of things (IoT), automation, and surge in inter-trade between countries is expected to provide lucrative opportunities for the market growth.
The market trends for pipeline transportation market are as follows:
Upcoming pipeline projects to boost the market growth:
There are a number of pipeline projects that are expected to start in the near future. For instance, Indian oil is planning to lay a 1,245 km LNG gas pipeline which will start form Maduri to Ennore and Nagapattinam. The gas pipeline will help Ennore and Nagapattinam to introduce new gas station in the region and to improve Indian oil pipeline transportation software market share.
Prominent players in the market provide unique solutions:
Market players are launching new and comprehensive solutions such as pipeline integrity management solutions (PIMS), security solutions, and other software based on pipelines to overcome challenges faced by them, which boosts the market growth.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global pipeline transportation software market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the market share.
- The current pipeline transportation software market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global pipeline transportation market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed pipeline transportation software market analysis based on the present and future competitive intensity of the pipeline transportation software market.
Pipeline Transportation Software Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Trimble Navigation Limited., Alcatel-Lucent, Emerson, FMC Technologies, Alstom, ABB, Schneider Electric, Rockwell Automation, ESRI, Siemens