The global pizza box market is experiencing a significant growth, and is anticipated to grow at a notable rate in the coming years. A pizza box is used to store hot pizza for takeaway or home delivery. It is a folding box made with cardboard. It is cheap, stackable, and suitable for food transportation. It is also used for advertising. Pizza box makes it easy to carry hot pizzas around and is highly resistant. They are available in different sizes, designs, and different materials. They are reusable and compostable boxes and regulate humidity and heat insulation to keep pizzas warm while home delivery. They are easily available on online platforms as well as on offline platforms. Companies can print their logos on pizza boxes, which helps as a free advertisement. The pizza box market is fragmented on the basis of type, material type, print type, sales channel, and region.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- The outbreak of COVID-19 has severely hit the pizza market.
- Indefinite lockdown has adversely affected demand for pizzas.
- Demand for frozen goods and products who have longer shelf lives has increased.
- Shutdown of bakeries and pizza franchises has decreased demand for pizza boxes.
- Low consumption of pizza has disrupted the logistic network.
- Sales of food products are expected to increase, once lockdowns are lifted.
- Online and delivery services have decreased losses for companies.
- Companies are taking preventive measures to reduce losses and increase sales.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
Growth in pizza franchises and bakery stations are the key factors that drive growth of the pizza market. Further, rapidly growing urbanization and increase in inclination toward western culture and lifestyle has increased demand for pizza boxes. Increase in fast-food eateries and restaurants also contribute to growth of the global market. In addition, increase in shift of consumers toward fast foods such as pizzas also positively impacts demand of the pizza boxes.
However, rise in awareness regarding healthy foods and problems caused by eating pizzas and fast foods restrain growth of the global market. With rise in demand pizza boxes, prices of raw material for them also rise, which hinder growth of the global market.
Nevertheless, the growing market in developing countries and increase in the trend of home delivery has significantly increased demand for the pizza box market. Moreover, rise in purchasing power and changing living standards also support growth of the global pizza box market. Companies are making changes in pizza boxes as demand for colorful custom pizza boxes is on the rise, which, in turn, boosts the market growth.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global pizza box industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global pizza box market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global pizza box market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global pizza box market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Pizza box Market Research Report:
- Who are the leading market players active in the pizza box market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the market?
- What current trends would influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the pizza box market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Pizza Box Market Report Highlights
By Print Type
By Sales Channel
Key Market Players
Reynolds Group Holdings Ltd, Smurfit Kappa Group PLC, KapStone Paper and Packaging Corp, Huhtamaki Oyj, Magnum Packaging, DS Smith Plc, Pratt Industries Inc., International Paper Company, Mondi Group, WestRock Company, Rengo Co., Ltd, New Method Packaging