Of late, placenta extract finds tremendous applications in the cosmetics and pharmaceutical industry, owing to the benefits it offers as a skin care product. Stem cells found in placental extracts, especially ovine placental extracts have been compared to those in embryonic stem cells that have been identified to help with the anti-aging process.
The advantages associated with the placenta extract augment the market growth. A surge in the demand for anti-aging and skin rejuvenating treatment are key factors that propel the placenta extract market. However, stringent regulations towards the use of placenta extracts impede the growth of the market.
The global placenta extract market is segmented on the basis of type, application, and geography. Based on type, it is bifurcated into powder extract and fluid extract. On the basis of application, the market is divided into pharmaceuticals, research institutes, food industry, cosmetics, and others. By geography, it has been analysed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Agri-lab, Galtec Australia, Biocontinental, Anzchem, BIOFAC, XABC, Lanzhou Mingde and Wenzhu have been provided in this report.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market along with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2017 to 2023 to enable stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions has been provided to determine prevailing opportunities.
- Key players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
- Extensive analysis by product elucidates the use of placenta extract in pharmaceutical settings.
Placenta Extract Market Key Segments:
- Powder Extract
- Fluid Extract
- Research Institutes
- Food Industry
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA