Plain bearing is a simplified bearing with just a surface and without rolling elements that can be attached to shafts. Further, the lightweight and compact design facilitates in superior load carrying capacity of the plain bearings. These bearings find application in rotary motion in various end-user industries
The factors that drive the growth of the global plain bearings are the cost effectiveness as well as easy lubrication. Further, increase in demand from various end-user industries is also expected to fuel the adoption of the bearings during the forecast period. However, the challenges in lubrication during starting up and running down continues to hinder the growth of the plain bearing market.
The global plain bearings motors market is segmented on the basis of type, material used, end-user industry, and geography. By type, the market is divided into bushings, journal bearings, sleeve bearings, riffle bearing, and composite bearing. By material used, the market is classified into composite self-lubricating bearings, metallic self-lubricating bearings, and plastic compound bearings. Based on end-user industry, the market is categorized into automotive, construction machinery, oilfield machinery, energy, aerospace, and others. Based on region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players profiled in the report include Boston Gear LLC, GGB Bearing Technology, Minebea Mitsumi Inc, NTN Corporation, Schaeffler Technologies Ag & Co. Kg, SKF Group, THK Co., Ltd., Thomson Industries, Inc., Timken Company, and Zollern GmbH & Co. Kg.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global plain bearings motors market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about key drivers, restrains, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the market size is provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the global market from 2016 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
Plain Bearings Motors Market Key Segments:
- Journal Bearings
- Sleeve Bearings
- Riffle Bearing
- Composite Bearing
By Material Used
- Composite Self-Lubricating Bearings
- Metallic Self-Lubricating Bearings
- Plastic Compound Bearings
By End-User Industry
- Construction Machinery
- Oilfield Machinery
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players Profiled In The Report
- Boston Gear LLC
- GGB Bearing Technology
- Minebea Mitsumi Inc.
- NTN Corporation
- Schaeffler Technologies Ag & Co. Kg
- SKF Group
- THK Co., Ltd.
- Thomson Industries, Inc.
- Timken Company
- Zollern GmbH & Co. Kg