Plastics have emerged to be an essential manufacturing and packaging element in the recent years. Growth in demand for plastics have led to the increase in trend of plastic processing across the industrial and packaging sectors. Various types of plastics are processed through different processing machines in the manufacturing process. Owing to toxin resistant and contaminant free factors, plastics processing gains an increase in traction across packaging industries thereby fueling the growth of the global plastics processing machinery market.
Increase in need for plastics by the packaging industry drives the market growth. High consumption of packaged foods generates the need for plastics, which thereby fuels the demand for the global plastics processing machinery market. Besides, packaging industry, medical industry also contributes significantly to the increase in demand for the plastics processing machinery market, wherein plastics are required for manufacturing prosthetic tools and artificial limbs. High demands for plastic processing across manufacturing and packaging industry is expected to positively impact the growth of the market during the forecast period.
The global plastics processing machinery market is segmented on the basis of product type, industry vertical, and geography. On the basis of product type, the market is classified into injection molding machine, blow molding machine, compression molding machine, extrusion molding machine, and rotational molding machine. Based on the industry vertical, the market is divided into construction, automotive, packaging, consumer goods, healthcare, and others (electrical & electronics). By geography, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and LAMEA.
The key players operating in the global plastics processing machinery industry are Arburg GmbH, Brown Machine LLC, Crown Machines, Graham Engineering, Haitan International Holdings Ltd., Husky Injection Molding Systems, Lyle Industries, Negri Bossi S.P.A., Ningbo Haida Plastic Machinery, and Toshiba Machine.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global plastics processing machinery industry and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about key drivers, restrains, and opportunities is provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the market from 2017 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
Plastics Processing Machinery Market Key Segments:
By Product Type
- Injection Molding Machine
- Blow Molding Machine
- Compression Molding Machine
- Extrusion Molding Machine
- Rotational Molding Machine
By Industry Vertical
- Consumer Goods
- Others (Electrical & Electronics)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players
- Arburg GmbH
- Brown Machine LLC
- Crown Machines
- Graham Engineering
- Haitan International Holdings Ltd.
- Husky Injection Molding Systems
- Lyle Industries
- Negri Bossi S.P.A.
- Ningbo Haida Plastic Machinery
- Toshiba Machine.