The pleated filter market is segmented based on product type, end users, and geography. Based on product type, the pleated filter market is divided into air filters, food & beverages filters, oil filters, and others. Air filter is further segmented into medium efficiency filters and high efficiency particulate air (HEPA). Based on end users, the market is classified into industrial, commercial, utilities, residential, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players operating in the market include Donaldson Company, Inc., 3M Company, General Motors Company, Airex Filter Corporation, Midwesco Filter Resources Inc, Columbus Industries Inc., Columbus Industries Inc., The Strainite companies, Koch Filter Corporation, and Atlas Copco AB.
- The report provides an in-depth analysis of pleated filter industry to identify the potential investment pockets.
- The key drivers, restraints, and opportunities are provided in the report.
- Porters Five Forces model helps analyze the potential buyers & suppliers and the competitive sketch of the market, which is expected to guide the market players to develop strategies accordingly.
Global Pleated Filters Market Key Segments:
- Air Filters
- Medium Efficiency Filters
- High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA)
- Food & Beverages Filters
- Oil Filters
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players
- Donaldson Company, Inc.
- 3M Company
- General Motors Company
- Airex Filter Corporation
- Midwesco Filter Resources Inc.
- Columbus Industries Inc.
- Colorado Correctional Industries
- The Strainite companies
- Koch Filter Corporation
- Atlas Copco AB