High performance foam core market finds application in aerospace & defense, wind energy, sporting goods, transportation, and other sectors. Increase in the demand of PMI Foam in aerospace and defense industry drives the market. Properties like high strength-to-weight ratio, thermal performance, high strength, fire retardance, dimensional stability, and creep resistance, which increase product life cycle and efficiency make PMI Foam applicable to be used in aerospace and defense industry.
Increase in the demand of PMI Foam in aerospace and defense industry fuels the market growth. The properties of High performance foam core, such as good fire smoke & toxicity retardance, dielectric properties, and high toughness, increase its use in high performance applications. However, high cost of raw materials in the manufacturing of PMI Foam restraints market growth.
The report segments the PMI Foam market on the basis of type, application, and geography. Based on the type, market is divided into PMI Foam, PES Foam, and others. On the basis of application, the market is classified into Aerospace and Defense, Wind, Sporting Goods, and Transportation. Geographic breakdown and deep analysis of each of the aforesaid segments is included for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. Increase in the number of aerospace, wind energy, sporting goods, medical, and transportation industries has led Europe to be the maximum shareholder of the PMI Foam market.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Evonik industries AG, DIAB Group (Ratos), SABIC, BASF SE, 3A Composites, Solvay S.A., Zotefoams PLC, Baoding Meiwo Science & Technology Development Co., Ltd., Cashem Advanced Materials Hi-Tech Co., Ltd., and Jiaxing Sky Composites Co., Ltd. are also included in the report.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global PMI Foam market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key segments between 2014 and 2022.
- This report entails detailed quantitative analysis of the current and estimations through 2014‐2022, which assists to identify the prevailing opportunities.
- Exhaustive analysis of the global PMI Foam market by type helps understand the types of Foam that are currently being used along with the variants that would gain prominence in the future.
- An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments within PMI Foam market is provided with key market dynamic factors that predict the behavior of the market.
- Extensive analysis is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- Key market players within the PMI Foam market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which interprets the competitive outlook of the global PMI Foam market.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
- By Type
- By Application
- Aerospace and Defense
- Sporting Goods
- By Geography
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of LAMEA