Point-to-Point Antenna Market Outlook – 2027
A point-to-point connection, in telecommunications, relates to a link between two end devices or nodes of communication. An example is a telephone call, in which a telephone is connected to another, and whatever a caller says can only be received by the other. The key driving factors are the ease of implementation compared to other antennas and the increasing internet penetration. Also anticipated to push the point-to - point antenna market growth in the coming years is the large number of M2M connections amongst different industry verticals.
The global point-to-point antenna market is segmented on the basis of type, polarization, frequency range, application, industry vertical and region. Based on type, the market is divided into parabolic, flat panel, and yagi. In terms of polarization, the market is categorized into single-polarized antenna and dual-polarized antenna. On the basis of frequency range, the market is divided into 1.0 GHz to 9.9 GHz, 10.0 GHz to 29.9 GHz, and 30.0 GHz to 86.0 GHz.
On the basis of application the market is divided into telecommunication, commercial/industrial, military & defense, satellite, and others. In terms of industry vertical, the point-to-point antenna market is segregated into consumer electronics, IT & telecommunication, automotive, healthcare, aerospace & defense, and others. Geographically, the market is analyzed across several regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa (LAMEA).
Key players operating in the global point-to-point antenna industry include CommScope (US), Ericsson (Sweden), Comba Telecom Systems Holdings (Hong Kong), Amphenol (US), Cambium Networks (US), Tongyu Communication (China), Laird (US), Radio Frequency Systems (Germany), Intel Corporation., Qualcomm Inc., Honeywell International Inc.. These companies have adopted several strategies such as product launches, partnerships, collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, and joint ventures to strengthen their foothold in the global point-to-point antenna market.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis
- COVID-19 has affected the point-to-point antenna market forecast in various manners such as by directly impacting production and demand, has created supply chain disruption, and has also financial impact on corporations and financial markets.
- Government even in the COVID-19 scenarios have shown flexible policies to support economy of countries. For instance, In accordance with the Chinese authorities' guidelines, Ericsson’s manufacturing site in China was closed until February 9 but has been open after that. All the major manufacturing sites of Ericsson are up and running as of today.
- Further, the market players have strategized there moves for efficient production and delivery flow. For instance, Ericsson has developed a global supply chain which ensures that the business operates near to consumer demands through its activities in Europe, Asia and the USA.
- Intel factories around the globe continue to operate on a relatively normal basis and sustains their manufacturing, assembly, test and supply chain operations in California, Oregon, New Mexico, and Arizona, as well as China, Malaysia, Israel, Ireland, Vietnam and other Intel and partner locations around the world.
Top Impacting Factors
The growth of the point-to-point antenna market globally is significantly impacted by ongoing technological advances in the automobile industry. Investment in driver less vehicles and autonomous cars generates competition for the latest communication and radar systems. This results in Point-to-Point antenna demand. Growing development of advanced communication services favors the growth of the point-to - point antenna market positively.
Flat Panel Antenna to Expand at the Highest CAGR
The flat panel antenna segment is expected to create lucrative opportunities in the point-to-point antenna market in the future as it provides aesthetic appearance, simple structure, and moderate gain. Flat panel antennas over the recent years have witnessed increased adoption due to the market growth for Communication on the Move (COTM) is continuing to grow. Since these antennas are lightweight, because of their flat and thin structure they are most often mounted on walls or ceilings where they remain visibly inconspicuous and conveniently installed. Such antennas are demanded for installations in small offices, small shops, and other indoor locations on one floor within which access points cannot just be centrally placed.
Dual-Polarized Antenna Market to Hold Largest Market Share
Due to the ability of dual-polarized antennas to react jointly to both horizontally and vertically polarized radio waves, the dual-polarized antenna segment is anticipated to hold the greater share of the point-to-point antenna market. The use of both polarizations increases the system's capacity to handle traffic.
In Asia Pacific region, market players have witnessed a potential market and has planned for increased investment in developed and developing countries such as China, Japan, and South Korea have been much more effective in containing COVID-19 spread than the US and European countries. China has pushed the production by increasing factory operations and workers' movement. The region's major suppliers of telecommunications equipment, such as ZTE (China) and Huawei Technologies (China), have agreed to sign more than 95 5G commercial deals with leading global telecom operators.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global point-to-point antenna industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global point-to-point antenna market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global point-to-point antenna market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global point-to-point antenna market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Point-to-Point Antenna Market Research Report
- Which are the leading market players active in the point-to-point antenna market size?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the market?
- What current trends would influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the point-to-point antenna market trends?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Point-to-Point Antenna Market Report Highlights
By Shape Type
By Frequency Range
Key Market Players
Amphenol, Cambium Networks, Ericsson, Tongyu Communication, Mobi Antenna Technologies, Shenglu, Radio Frequency Systems, Comba Telecom Systems Holdings, CommScope, Laird, Rosenberger