Polo shirt is a shirt with a collar that has three buttons and has short sleeves. A polo shirt is made from a different material but a cotton polo shirt is highly demanded by the customer because of comfort and quality. Polo shirts are also used as game uniforms for a player because of its comfort, style, and quality. The polo shirt can be used by kids, women, and men. They are easily available in the retail outlets as well as on the online market.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- There is a downfall in the apparel industry export due to COVID-19.
- The polo shirt market is impacted by the COVID-19 and has disrupted the supply chain
- COVID-19 on the global level has impacted the apparel industry and its effect will remain for the long run.
- With the restriction on travel, export is stopped and has incurred losses for the companies.
- Due to the government trade restriction has decreased the sales and paused the production.
- The factories are closed due to the minimum workforce and inventory.
- Due to the panic situation, consumers are delaying and canceling the order which has caused excessive inventory.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
With the growing apparel industry, online shopping websites, and change in fashion can be the factors that drive the growth of the global market. The changes in lifestyle and increase in the use of biodegradable products boost the growth of the global market. However, change in preferences, income, and competitive products are the factors that create a threat to the growth of the global polo shirt market. Contrarily, the increase in interest of people toward sports activities can create an opportunity for the global market. Also, the increase in branded clothes has contributed to the growth factor.
The global Polo Shirt market trends are as follows:
With the rapid urbanization and digitalization, the customer is more inclined toward branded products that have supported the growth of the global market. The well-established companies are focusing on increasing their market share and target audience through mergers and acquisitions. The increase in the online platforms has captured the attention of the consumers, which has increased the sales as customers prefer to purchase clothes from online websites. Manufacturers are also increasing their distribution channels to online as well as offline retail stores to improve the supply and sales of the product.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global polo shirt industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global polo shirt market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global polo shirt market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global polo shirt market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Polo Shirt Market Research Report:
- What are the leading market players active in the polo shirt market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Polo Shirt Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By Sales Channel
Key Market Players
Prada, Brook Brothers, Lacoste, Paul Stuart., Tommy Hilfiger, Banana Republic, Hugo Boss, Abercrombie & Fitch, Burberry, Ralph Lauren Corporation, Calvin Klein, Thom Browne