Polyethylene films are derived compounds of polymers and ethylene, majorly used in the plastic industry. The attributes of polyethylene can be divided into mechanical, compound, electrical, optical, and thermal. The polyethylene films market plays a vital role in the growth of the packaged food industry.
There are multiple factors that drive the polyethylene films demand such as innovations in food & beverages packaging. Whereas, raw materials cost fluctuations and stringent regulations in the industry hamper the market growth during the forecast period. Though the market is saturated in North America and Western Europe, Asia-Pacific has huge potential demand owing to the growth in end user industries.
The report segments the polyethylene film market on the basis of type, application, and geography. On the basis of type, the market is divided into LDPE, LLDPE, and HDPE. On the basis of application, it is classified into food & beverage packaging, medical & pharmaceutical packaging, industrial packaging, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as AEP Industries Inc., Amcor Ltd., Ampac Holdings, LLC, Bemis Company, Berry Plastics Corporation, Dupont Teijin Films, Exopack Holding Corporation, Graphic Packaging Holding Corporation, Hilex Poly Co LLC, Innovia Films Ltd., Jindal Poly Films Ltd. and Sealed Air Corporation is also provided in the report.
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends and estimations from 2017 to 2023 of the global polyethylene film market to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to individual market revenue.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
- The report includes an in-depth analysis of current research & clinical developments within the market is provided with key dynamic factors.
- Key players and their key developments in the recent years are listed.
Polyethylene Film Market Key Segments:
- Food & Beverage Packaging
- Medical & Pharmaceutical Packaging
- Industrial Packaging
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA