Microspheres are spherical shaped materials that are commercially available as ceramics, glass. and polymer. These are used in various industrial applications owing to their excellent stiffness, durability, and density. In addition, these materials are a versatile material of choice for thermal plants and the construction sector owing to their excellent surface finishing and uniform coating techniques.
The demand for polyurethane microspheres has increased in paint & coating applications owing to their superior thickening properties. In addition, they act as an excellent matting agent, which is expected to increase their demand in furniture and dcor applications. Furthermore, the rise in aged population has triggered the demand for polyurethane microspheres in the pharmaceutical industry as an encapsulant in drugs and medicines. Moreover, the demand for polyurethane microspheres has increased in the agricultural application, which is likely to witness significant traction in effective delivery of biocides, pesticides, and disinfectants. High investment in infrastructural setups coupled with high operational cost associated with polyurethane (PU) microspheres has hampered the market growth. However, advancement in technologies is expected to boost their demand by creating potential growth opportunities with increase in application areas.
North America and Europe has been the major markets owing to rapid urbanization coupled with demand for lightweight automobiles. Furthermore, increase in demand for youth centric cosmetic products coupled with the demand for automobile applications in emerging economies of Asia-Pacific are expected to bolster the demand for polyurethane microspheres in coming years.
The report on the global polyurethane microspheres market is segmented based on application, and geography. Based on application, the market includes encapsulation, paints & coating, foams, automation, adhesive films, furniture and dcor, cosmetics, and others. Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Top market players in the global polyurethane microsphere market include Microchem, Sanyo Chemicals Ltd, Heyo Enterprise, Chase Corporation, Bayer Material Science LLC, Kolon Industries Inc., Covestro AG, Supercolori S.p.A, Teledyne DALSA Inc. and HOS-Technik GmbH.
Key Benefits For Stakeholders
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of current market and estimations that assist in identifying the prevailing market opportunities to capitalize on the global polyurethane microspheres market.
- In-depth coverage of the market including drivers, restraints, and opportunities helps professionals to better understand the market behavior.
- Detailed study of the strategies of key leaders, partnerships, and acquisitions in the market is provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis examines the competitive structure of the market and assists strategists in better decision-making.
- Pinpoint analysis of geographical segments helps to identify opportunities for growth within the market.
Polyurethane Microspheres Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Teledyne DALSA Inc., Kolon Industries Inc., HOS-Technik GmbH., Chase Corporation, Covestro AG, Heyo Enterprise, Supercolori S.p.A,, Microchem, Bayer Material Science LLC, Sanyo Chemicals Ltd