Polyvinyldiene Chloride Resins Market Outlook – 2028
Polyvinyldiene chloride resin is an extremely non-reactive and pure synthetic thermoplastic, which is produced by polymerization of any monomer such as unsaturated carboxyl group and acrylic ester with vinylidene chloride. It is flexible, clear and works as resistor for water vapor, oxygen, and nitrogen. These resins are majorly used in food packaging as it offers excellent resistant property for oxygen and nitrogen. They offer outstanding corrosion and chemical protection. Major markets for polyvinyldiene chloride resins are pharmaceutical, food & beverages, herbs, tea, and spices.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has severely affected the global polyvinyldiene chloride resins market.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has had a swift and devastating impact on the global manufacturing sector and the demand for polyvinyldiene chloride resins is majorly dependent on the packaging industry. So, there is sluggish growth in the market for several months.
- Pharmaceutical is one of the sectors, which was running without restriction, and polyvinyldiene chloride resins is used in the drug packaging that drives the market growth.
- As a result of the global economic slowdown caused by the pandemic, the supply of workforce was less in the lockdown. Therefore, due to lower number of workers in industry, there is slowdown in production, which declined the growth of the market.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers and impact analysis
The polyvinyldiene chloride resins market is growing rapidly due to its use in wide applications in food & beverage and pharmaceutical industry. Polyvinyldiene chloride resin is an ideal material used in packaging due to its corrosion, fat, water vapor, and oxygen resistant property. Moreover, it possesses paper binding, flame resistor, and film coating properties. Nowadays, all pharmaceutical companies are using polyvinyldiene chloride resins for their drug packaging. They are mostly used in dairy and meat products, as it works as a barrier for moisture or outside impurities in meat. Many gas companies are also using polyvinyldiene chloride resins in their cylinder coating because of its good corrosion, fat, water vapor, and oxygen resistant properties. It is also used in electrical & electronics in manufacturing of cover of low-grade copper wire.
In terms of market share, the Europe region accounts for the major fraction of the global polyvinyldiene chloride resins market as Germany, the UK, and France are the major buyers of polyvinyldiene chloride resins due to increase in urbanization and industrialization and rapid growth of food industry. The market in Asia-Pacific is also expected to grow at a high pace due to high population and urbanization in major countries such as India, China, and Japan.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global polyvinyldiene chloride resins industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global polyvinyldiene chloride resins Market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global polyvinyldiene chloride resins Market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global polyvinyldiene chloride resins Market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the polyvinyldiene chloride resins market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the polyvinyldiene chloride resins market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Polyvinyldiene Chloride Resins Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Honeywell International, Dow DuPont, Chang Chun Petrochemicals, Nippon-Gohsei, Invista, Kuraray, Solvay Sa, Teijin Ltd., Zhejiang Juhua Co., Kureha Corporation, Ineos Group, Asahi Kasei