Poppet Valve Aircraft Turbocharger Market Outlook – 2027
The global poppet valve aircraft turbocharger market is experiencing a significant growth due to increased usage of air transportation. Aircraft turbocharger is compressor that pumps compressed air into an internal combustion (IC) engine. A poppet valve is used to control the timing and quantity of gas or vapor flow into an aircraft engine. It consists of a hole, usually round or oval, and a tapered plug of a disk shape on the end of a shaft. The shaft guides the plug portion by sliding through a valve guide where a pressure differential helps to seal the valve and during intake, valve create a pressure differential to open the valve.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
Government imposed lockdown to slow the spread of COVID-19 has impacted the manufacturing process of aircraft turbocharger manufacturers.
Aircraft manufacturing process is obstructed due to lack of workforce caused by the government initiatives in the wake of COVID-19.
Aircraft turbocharger manufacturers are facing short time operational issues due to supply chain interruption due government regulations on transport of heavy equipment during COVID-19 pandemic.
Airlines are grounded by authorities to restrict passenger movement around the world in order to control the COVID-19 outbreak.
Airlines are incurring losses in aircraft maintenance and employee retainment without any source of revenue during travel ban globally. Consequent result would be in delay of procurement of aircraft turbocharger for upgradation & installation by aircraft manufacturers.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers and impact analysis
Surge in investment in aviation industry, increase in demand for forced induction device, and rise in adoption of hybrid & downsized engines are the factors that drive the global poppet valve aircraft turbocharger market. However, high maintenance cost hinders the market growth. On the contrary, growing stringency in emission regulations and popularity of turbocharged gasoline direct injection technology greater fuel efficiency in vehicles present new pathways in the industry.
The global poppet valve aircraft turbocharger market trends are as follows:
Surge in investment in aviation industry
Governments have been developing infrastructure to meet the demand of growing air passenger traffic & aircraft fleet. Recently, in December 2019, Airport Authority of India (AAI) revealed its plans to develop country’s first three water aerodromes in Andaman & Nicobar (a union territory of India). Moreover, government of India is planning to invest 1.83 billion USD by 2026, in airport infrastructure & aviation services development in the country. Moreover, airports are investing in construction of new air traffic control (ATC) towers to increase its ability of control more aircraft traffic in future to keep par with the rising air traffic passengers in the nation. For instance, Kolkata airport (an airport in West Bengal, India) is expected to finish the construction of new control tower, by end of 2020, to replace the existing control tower. Such surge in investment in aviation industry is expected boost the global poppet valve aircraft turbocharger market.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global poppet valve aircraft turbocharger industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global poppet valve aircraft turbocharger market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global poppet valve aircraft turbocharger market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global poppet valve aircraft turbocharger market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the poppet valve aircraft turbocharger market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the poppet valve aircraft turbocharger market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Poppet Valve Aircraft Turbocharger Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Bosch Mahle Turbo Systems GmbH, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Engine & Turbocharger Ltd., PBS Velka Bites a.s., BorgWarner Inc., Rajay Parts LLC, Victor Aviation Service Inc., Hartzell Engine Technologies LLC, Honeywell International Inc, Eaton Corporation