Portable communication system constitutes handheld, wearable, and compact communication devices that provide mobile communication capabilities for military, quick response teams, and on-site locations. These systems facilitate setting up remote communication base. The voice and data sharing is equipped through encrypted communication frequencies, movable to another location as per requirement.
Advancement of existing portable communication technologies and demand for greater bandwidth for superior data exchange capabilities are expected to drive the growth of this market.
However, security risks associated with mobile computation systems and weight & power consumption restrain the growth of this market. Utilization of solar panels and other renewable energy sources for power consumption solve the shortage of power, thus making way for different growth opportunities for the market.
The global portable communication system market is segmented on the basis of type, application, and geography. By type, it is divided into aerial, land, and waterborne. Based on application, it is classified into radio communications, satellite communications (SATCOMS), military & homeland security, commercial, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players profiled in the report include Thales Group, Rockwell Collins, BAE Systems, Condan Limited, ITT Corporation, Saab AB, Ultra Electronics, General Dynamics, L3 Technologies, Inc., and Pacific Star Communications.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global portable communication system market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about key drivers, restrains, and opportunities is provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the global market from 2016 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
Portable Communication System Market Key Segments:
- Radio Communication
- Satellite Communications (SATCOMS)
- Military & Homeland Securities
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players Profiled In The Report
- Thales Group
- Rockwell Collins
- BAE Systems
- Condan Limited
- ITT Corporation
- Saab AB
- Ultra Electronics
- General Dynamics
- L3 Technologies, Inc.
- Pacific Star Communications