Ventilators are used to deliver room air or oxygen-enriched gas in to the breathing chamber and is designed to provide support to patients suffering from critical problems. These ventilators are used in emergency medicine condition, intensive care medicine, anesthesia, and in-home care.
Factors such as need for easy-access of patient treatment, rise in prevalence of respiratory diseases, rapid growth in the geriatric population, increase in incidence rate of preterm births, and high prevalence of tobacco smoking drive the market growth. However, availability of low-cost products from local manufacturers and complications associated with ventilators restrain the market growth. But, development of portable ventilators with advanced settings, growing demand for home care therapeutic devices, and growth in developing countries across APAC and Latin America increase growth opportunities for the market growth.
The global portable ventilators market is segmented on the basis of age group, interface, mode, end user, and region. On the basis of age, it is bifurcated into infant/neonatal ventilator and adult/pediatric ventilator. On the basis of interface, it is divided into non-invasive ventilation and invasive ventilation. On the basis of mode, it is classified into combined-mode ventilation, pressure-mode ventilation, volume-mode ventilation, and others. On the basis of end user, it is segmented into hospitals and clinics, ambulatory care centers, and home care. By geography, the market is analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and rest of LAMEA).
The key players of the market include Koninklijke Philips N.V., Drgerwerk AG & Co., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Getinge AB, ResMed Inc., Percussionaire Corp., Smiths Group PLC, Atico Medical Pvt. Ltd., Medtronic plc, and Teleflex Incorporated.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023, which is expected to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis by mode helps understand various types of ventilators used for ventilation.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided, which elucidates the prevailing opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps in understanding competitive outlook of the global market.
Global Portable Ventilators Market Key Segments:
- Combined-Mode Ventilation
- Pressure-Mode Ventilation
- Volume-Mode Ventilation
- Non-Invasive Ventilation
- Invasive Ventilation
By Age Group
- Infant/Neonatal Ventilator
- Adult/Pediatric Ventilator
By End User
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Home Care
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA