welding generators are used to generate power required for the welding process. These generators use current and does not rely on main electricity supply. Extension cords, electric-powered tools and appliances can be plugged in power outlets. The more powerful the generator, the more outlet combinations will be available. Unlike traditional generator systems, portable welding generators can be easily moved from one place to another.
Their major application is in construction, agricultural, shipbuilding, aerospace, automotive and industrial sectors, for auto repair and DIY activities. Also, these generators find its usage in pipe welding, plasma cutting, stick welding, wire welding, arc welding and tig welding. They are supplied with liquid fuel such as petrol, diesel, gas, which converts mechanical energy to electrical energy. On the basis of power, these are of two types, single phase welding generators and three phase welding generators.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- COVID-19 pandemic has shut down the production of portable welding generators attributed to the lockdown in countries worldwide this has hampered the growth of portable welding generators from the last few months and is likely to grow in 2021
- COVID -19 has already affected the sales of portable welding generators in the second and third quarter of 2020 and is anticipated to grow in year 2021.
- The major demand for portable welding generators was previously noticed from countries including the U.S., India, and China which are negatively affected by the spread of the coronavirus thereby declining the demand for portable welding generators.
- Further potential impact of the lockdown is currently vague and financial recovery of companies is totally based on its cash reserves portable welding generators manufacturers can afford a full lockdown only for a few months after which the players have to modify their investment plans. For instance, various players in the market halted their production activities for several weeks to reduce the expenses. Whereas few players also adopted employee lay-offs to sustain during the COVID -19 health crisis.
- Portable welding generators manufacturers are expected to focus on protecting their workforce operations and supply chains to respond to ward immediate crisis and find new ways of working after COVID -19 for instance provision of sanitizers maintaining social distancing as well as ensuring the vaccination of every employee in the company can assist in promoting the health and safety of the workforce.
Top Impacting Factors
The construction activities are increasing rapidly due to urbanization and expansion of residential buildings as well as commercial buildings. And because of this the demand for portable welding generators in welding process is also increasing hence driving the growth of the portable welding generator market. Also, there is an increase in applications of welding operations across the world due to industrialisation, and rapid development of infrastructure, hence driving the growth of the portable welding generator market. Moreover, portable welding generators are preferred over traditional welding generators because of the flexibility, low cost, and portability. Surge in adoption of automation in industries also foster the market growth. Purchasing and maintenance cost of the generators is high and because of this the underdeveloped regions are reluctant to adopt the generators. This limits the growth of the market.
- There is an increase in the construction activities in nations like China and India due to current government initiatives such as smart cities and green building initiatives in India. This ultimately boosts the growth of the portable welding generators market.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the portable welding generators along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the portable welding generators market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the portable welding generators market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed portable welding generators market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the Portable Welding Generators Report
- Who are the leading global players in the " Portable Welding Generators " Market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What is " Portable Welding Generators "?
- What is " Portable Welding Generators " Market prediction in the future?
- What are the challenges faced in the " Portable Welding Generators " Market?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
- What are the key benefits of the " Portable Welding Generators " Market report?
Portable Welding Generators Market Report Highlights
By Power Type
By Fuel Type
Key Market Players
Klutch,, GASTECH,, Miller Electric Mfg. LLC,, Ador Welding Limited,, ELECTRONIC PRODUCTS PVT LTD.,, The Lincoln Electric Company,, Kirloskar Electric Company,, Cruxweld Industrial Equipment Ltd.,, Hobart Welding Products,, ESAB, Honda Motor Company, Ltd.,