A positive airway pressure (PAP) device maintains pressured air flow through the airways of the throat and are used for the treatment of sleep apnoea. The PAP device consists of a face mask that is attached with a tube and a machine which blows pressurized air through the mask into the airway that keeps it open. The air acts like a balloon holding the relaxed muscles of the throat open. The key factors that drive the market growth are rise in prevalence of respiratory disorders globally, increase in disposable income, rising geriatric population, and increasing awareness regarding available treatment methods. However, high costs associated to PAP devices restraints the market growth. Moreover, rapid technological advancements in the field of positive air pressure devices will lucrative opportunities for the market growth.
The report segments the market on the basis of type, end users, and region. Based on type, the market is segmented into continuous positive airway pressure devices (CPAP), bi-level positive airway pressure (BiPAP), and automatic positive airway pressure devices (APAP). Based on end users the market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, and others. Regionally, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players of the market are ResMed, Rotech Healthcare Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., BMC Medical Co., Ltd., and Curative Medicalz, Fisher & Paychex, 3B Medical, Inc., General Electric Company, Armstrong Medical Inc. and Cardinal Health.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global positive air pressure devices market along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided in the report.
- Comprehensive quantitative analysis of the industry is provided for the period to assist stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the key segments of the industry helps in understanding the trends in types of positive air pressure devices across the globe.
- Key market players and their strategies have been provided to understand the competitive outlook of the industry.
Positive Air Pressure Devices Market Report Highlights
By End User
Key Market Players
Koninklijke Philips N.V., General Electric Company, Armstrong Medical Inc., Rotech Healthcare Inc., Curative Medicalz,, Fisher & Paychex, Cardinal Health., ResMed, BMC Medical Co., Ltd., 3B Medical, Inc.