Potassium feldspars are aluminum silicates that contain potassium minerals. Feldspars are a vital components of many building stones. Potassium feldspars typically form pink, reddish or white, hard blocky crystal masses, which exhibit cleavage in two directions.
The global potassium feldspar market has witnessed significant growth due to increase in demand for potassium feldspar from the glass industry and rise in adoption in ceramic & tiles industry. However, the presence of major substitute material of potassium feldspars such as nepheline syenite hampers the market growth. The development of the glass and ceramic industries in emerging economies is expected to provide lucrative opportunities for the market growth.
The global potassium feldspar market is segmented based on application, end-user industry, and geography. On the basis of application, the market is classified into glass, ceramic & tiles, enamel frits & glazes, abrasives, and others. By end-user industry, it is categorized into electric furnace slag, clays, and talc. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The major players operating in the global market focus on key market strategies such as mergers, acquisitions, collaborations, and partnerships.
Some of the key players in the global market include:
- United Mining Investments Co
- The QUARTZ Corp
- iecam Group
- Kaolin Industrial Minerals San. And Tic. Inc.
- Polat Maden Sanayi Ve Ticaret A.S.
- Imerys Seramik Hammaddeleri San.Ve Tic.A..
- Kalemaden Endustriyel Hammaddeler San.Ve Tic.A.S.
- Gensa Kimya Sanayi Ve Ticaret A.S.
- Adinath Industries
- CVC Mining Company
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics from 2016 to 2023 to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to the individual market revenue.
- The region-wise and country-wise market conditions are comprehensively analyzed.
- This study evaluates the competitive landscape and the value chain analysis to understand the competitive environment across geographies.
- An in-depth analysis of current research & clinical developments within the market is provided with key dynamic factors.
Potassium Feldspar Market Key Segments:
- Ceramic & Tiles
- Enamel Frits & Glazes
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA