Potassium Heptadecanoate Market Outlook – 2028
Potassium heptadecanoate is a potassium salt that comes under carboxylic family, and heptadecanoic acid is its IUPAC name. Potassium heptadecanoate is a saturated fatty acid that is formed by the component of fat and milk fat of some domestic milch animals. Natural fat and some domestic animal, such as goat, fat do not form this fatty acid. The major application of heptadecanoic acid is to analyze the biomaterials such as plant oil, seed oil, animal oil, and medium chain fatty acid. Cosmetics, pharmaceutical, and textile are some of the main end use industries of potassium heptadecanoate.COVID-19 scenario analysis:
The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has severely affected the potassium heptadecanoate market.
- The main application of potassium heptadecanoate is used in textile sector, which is highly unorganized sector. Governments have initiated special measures to help ameliorate the conditions in textile sector due to the pandemic and to boost production, marketing, and job opportunities in the sector. However, the growth of the potassium heptadecanoate market was not much affected.
- As a result of the global economic slowdown caused by the pandemic, medical, textile and hygiene products were increased dramatically. These products came under basic necessities during lockdown. Therefore, there was not much effect on the potassium heptadecanoate market.
- Supply chains also got the adversely effected due to COVID-19. All manufacturing industries as well as end-user industries consuming potassium heptadecanoate were shut and some production got stopped due to COVID-19. Therefore, some sluggish decline in the demand from some industries was witnessed during the pandemic.
Top impacting factors: Market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
One of the major factors responsible for the growth of the potassium heptadecanoate market is the high pace in pharmaceutical sector. Potassium heptadecanoate is used as an inactive ingredient in manufacturing of medicines. It is the biggest source of fuel. Edible oil and seed oil are converted to bio fuel with the use of potassium heptadecanoate. The rise in demand for soap, cosmetics, fat liposome, and emulsions is also the factor for growth of the potassium heptadecanoate market. Additionally, deficiencies, such as blood pressure, stroke, and inflammation caused by the fatty acid, might act as a restraining factor for the market.
In terms of market share, Asia-Pacific accounts for the major fraction of the potassium heptadecanoate market due to high demand from textile industries and wide growing industrialization and high population. The market in North America is also expected to grow at a significant pace due to the presence of a massive textile, urbanization, and emerging economies in the region.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global potassium heptadecanoate market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global potassium heptadecanoate market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global potassium heptadecanoate market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global potassium heptadecanoate market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the potassium heptadecanoate market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the potassium heptadecanoate market?
- What the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Potassium Heptadecanoate Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
360 Reagent, Angene International Limited, Lead Biotech (Hangzhou) Co., Ltd., Shanghai Yolne Chemical Co., Ltd., BIOTREND Chemikalien GmbH, American Radiolabeled Chemicals, Inc., Bide Pharmatech Ltd, Triveni Chemicals, BePharm Ltd, Chengdu HappySyn Pharmaceutical Technology Co., Ltd.