3D printing is the computer-controlled sequential layering of materials to create three-dimensional shapes. Powder bonding 3D printing construction is a type of construction method of 3D printing construction. 3D printing is used in building sector to construct very complex structures with computer-programmed software. 3D printing is used in construction because it reduces labour cost and also production of waste is comparatively low. Powder bonding 3D printing uses powder as the primary print material. Powder 3D printing can print with a wide range of materials, including metal and silica. There are two main powder printing processes, powder bed fusion and binder jetting. Powder bonding 3D printing can be divided into five different sub-technologies—selective laser sintering (SLS), selective laser melting (SLM), direct metal laser sintering (DMLS), and electron beam melting (EBM).
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- COVID-19 pandemic has shut down the production of powder bonding 3D printing construction attributed to the lockdown in countries worldwide this has hampered the growth of powder bonding 3D printing construction from the last few months and is likely to grow in 2021
- COVID-19 has already affected the sales of powder bonding 3D printing construction in the second and third quarter of 2020 and is anticipated to grow in year 2021.
- The major demand for powder bonding 3D printing construction was previously noticed from countries including the US Germany Italy UK and China which are negatively affected by the spread of the coronavirus thereby declining the demand for powder bonding 3D printing construction.
- Further potential impact of the lockdown is currently vague and financial recovery of companies is totally based on its cash reserves powder bonding 3D printing construction manufacturers can afford a full lockdown only for a few months after which the players have to modify their investment plans. For instance, various players in the market halted their production activities for several weeks to reduce the expenses. Whereas few players also adopted employee lay-offs to sustain during the COVID-19 health crisis.
- Powder bonding 3D printing construction manufacturers are expected to focus on protecting their workforce operations and supply chains to respond to ward immediate crisis and find new ways of working after COVID-19 for instance provision of sanitizers maintaining social distancing as well as ensuring the vaccination of every employee in the company can assist in promoting the health and safety of the workforce.
Top Impacting Factors
Demand for powder bonding 3D printing construction is high because it is capable of producing lightweight, heat resistant, and durable complex structures. Powder bonding 3D printing construction offers innovative structures, less manufacturing expenditure and accuracy in the end-product and hence these factors boost the growth of the powder bonding 3D printing construction market.
The powder bonding 3D printing construction market is expected to experience growth due to rise in application of additive manufacturing in the construction sector. Moreover, rise in construction activities in developing nations, emphasis on eco-friendly construction practices, and demand for affordable and cost-effective housing solutions are expected to boost the growth of the powder bonding 3D printing construction market. Nations like China and Japan are establishing themselves as a global manufacturing hub, so these nations have more scope for adoption of 3D printing in constructional activities.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the powder bonding 3D printing construction along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the powder bonding 3D printing construction market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the powder bonding 3D printing construction market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed powder bonding 3D printing construction market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the Powder Bonding 3D Printing Construction Report
- Who are the leading global players in the " Powder Bonding 3D Printing Construction " Market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What is " Powder Bonding 3D Printing Construction "?
- What is " Powder Bonding 3D Printing Construction " Market prediction in the future?
- What are the challenges faced in the " Powder Bonding 3D Printing Construction " Market?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
- What are the key benefits of the " Powder Bonding 3D Printing Construction " Market report?
Powder Bonding 3D Printing Construction Market Report Highlights
By Printing Process
By End User
Key Market Players
CSP s.r.l., XtreeE,, Monolite UK,, Sika, Yingchuang Building Technique,, Apis Cor,, ICON, Contour Crafting,, CyBe Construction,