The global powder face cleanser market is experiencing a significant growth, and is expected to grow considerably in next few years. Face cleansers are substances that remove excessive oil and dirt from the face’s skin to keep it clear, dust, and dirt free. Powder face cleansers are in a powder form used by taking a fine speck of powder with a bit of water then mixed to form a creamy lather or light foam to apply it on face. It is available with various ingredient bases according to different skin types to cure various skin problems.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
Corona virus has spread all over the world and most countries are adopting lockdown measures to control the spread of the virus and securing public health. The impact of corona can be seen in everything from dining tables to the economy. All business and production activities are fully shut down except necessary ones such as food and medical sector, leading toward economic crisis in the country. Manufacturing and production functions are stopped, which has slowed down businesses and inactive trade and transportation has fully disrupted the supply chain, owing to which companies can face big losses in the future.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Rise in population with their disposable income letting them spend more on personal care products and increase in awareness about new launched products with improved capabilities are the factors that propel growth of the powder face cleanser market. Consumers were using gel based, cream based, or liquid based face cleansers since a long time and launch of cleansers in powder form have made them curious about the product, which created hype for this product in the market and raised popularity and demand for this globally.
The global powder face cleanser market trends are as follows:
High demand in the women segment
Women are considered to be more skin conscious then men and pay more attention toward choosing a product for their skin by comparing benefits and expenditure on products. There is a witnessing increase in demand for powder face cleansers among women, owing to its numerous benefits. A powder face cleanser is customizable and suitable for any skin type. It can be used as a scrub, if less amount of water is added to it and can be a nourishing scrub if it is mixed with an essential oil cleanser for dry skin to gently exfoliate and clean the skin in one step.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global powder face cleanser industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global powder face cleanser market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global powder face cleanser market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global powder face cleanser market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the powder face cleanser Market Research Report:
- Who are the leading market players active in the powder face cleanser market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the market?
- What current trends would influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the powder face cleanser market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Powder Face Cleanser Market Report Highlights
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Diagaku Honyaku Center/DHC, Murad Inc., Amorepacific Corporation, Boscia LLC., Mokosh., Zi Zai Dermatology, Tatcha LLC., Peter Thomas Roth Labs LLC., Hanalie Beauty Company LLC., Fancl, Rodin, Bare Escentuals Inc.