A power amplifier is an electronic device that can increase the power of a signal by varying voltage or current. These amplifiers extract power from the supplier source and control the output signal with a larger amplitude. Power amplifiers are an update to the traditional amplifiers and are used in consumer electronic devices, such as smartphones and tablets. In addition, to meet the demand of harsh industrial environments, these amplifiers are designed to be extremely robust, often capable of strengthening low-power signal.
Power amplifier has gained popularity among various applications, such as smartphone, audio system, and other, owing to its high efficiency and improved durability. In addition, it supports high input impedance and improved parallel current sharing, thereby fueling the market growth. However, performance issues, such as current leakage and breakdown, hamper the market growth. Moreover, increase in demand for consumer electronic is expected to provide huge opportunities for the market in the forthcoming years.
The global power amplifier market is segmented based on technology, application, and geography. Based on technology, it is categorized into gallium nitride (GaN), gallium arsenide (GaAs), silicon germanium (SiGe), and complementary metal-oxide semiconductor (CMOS). Based on application, it is classified into audio systems, smartphones, tablets, PCs & laptops, inverters & UPS, industrial systemS, and others. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America (U.S., Mexico, and Canada), Europe (UK, Germany, France, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East, and Africa).
Major companies profiled in the report include Infineon Technologies AG, Texas Instruments, Broadcom Limited, Mitsubishi Electric Corp, Toshiba Corporation, Fuji Electric Co. Ltd., ABB Ltd., IXYS Corporation, STMicroelectronics, and Maxim Integrated.
Key Benefits For Stakeholders
- Comprehensive analysis of the current trends and future estimations in the global power amplifier market is provided.
- The report offers a competitive scenario of the market with growth trends, structure, drivers, scope, opportunities, and challenges.
- It includes a detailed analysis of the key segments to provide insights on market dynamics.
- Porters Five Forces analysis highlights the potential of buyers & suppliers and the competitive structure to devise effective growth strategies that facilitate better decision-making.
Power Amplifier Market Key Segmentation
- Gallium Nitride (GaN)
- Gallium Arsenide (GaAs)
- Silicon Germanium (SiGe)
- Complementary Metal-Oxide Semiconductor (CMOS)
- Audio Systems
- Tablets and PCs & Laptops
- Inverter & UPS
- Industrial Systems
- Others (Medical Devices and Traction)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Texas Instruments
- Broadcom Limited
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Toshiba Corporation
- Fuji Electric Co. Ltd.
- ABB Ltd.
- IXYS Corporation
- Maxim Integrated