A dust collector is a system that collects dust and other contaminants from air or gas to improve the quality of air emitted by industrial and commercial processes. A dust collector system is made up of a blower, a dust filter, a filter-cleaning system, and a dust receptacle or dust removal system. It is designed to handle high-volume dust loads. It differs from air cleaners, which remove dust with disposable filters. It is perfect for high-efficiency dust removal in big airflow systems and heavy-dust-loading applications. Furthermore, it is favored over wet dust collectors because a single dry dust collector can handle high dust loads and big airflows, whereas wet equipment requires numerous collectors in these situations.
Market Scope and Structure Analysis
Market Size Available for Years
Base Year Considered
Type, Plant Type, End use industry, and Region
North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, LAMEA
Menardi Filters, Direct Separation Solutions, SKF.com, Forbes Marshall, Enviro Systems LLC, Seal pump Engineering Limited, C&W Manufacturing and Sales Co., Dust Solutions Inc., National Environmental Service Company, American Air Filter Company, Ducon Technologies, and Griffin Filter.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
- Due to COVID-19 pandemic, most businesses, with the exception of medical supplies and life support items, have been severely hit, and the Power Plant Dust Collector sectors have also been severely impacted.
- Market expansion has been hampered by factors such as the closure of manufacturing operations in various end-use sectors, a drop in production due to a shortage of raw material availability, and supply chain disruptions.
Top Impacting Factors
The global power plant dust collector market is being driven by an increase in government rules and regulations governing air quality in various nations across the world. Manufacturers of power plant dust collectors are working on developing cost-effective and high-performance dust management systems to improve production processes. Furthermore, the demand for power plant dust collectors is expected to rise in the near future as the number of power plants across the globe grows. The demand for power plant dust collectors is expected to increase as the production and consumption of electricity rises. The market is expected to be driven by the increase in scope of application of these devices in the construction industry, rise in industrial production & global economic activities, rapid infrastructure development, and surge in number of coal power plants over the forthcoming years.
- SKF has strengthened its lubrication offering by acquiring a cleantech business that works with lubrication fluid and oil filtration. The Group's lubricant management business and rotating equipment performance offer have been strengthened as a result of the purchase.
- Advanced Enviro Systems of Camden, New Jersey, has completed the acquisition of AVR Resource Group, dba TrashPro, a waste consultancy firm situated in Mount Laurel, New Jersey. Advanced's consulting branch now include municipal and multifamily properties as a result of the acquisition.
- National Environmental Services Company (NESCO), a New Jersey-based provider of high-pressure water and misting spray systems used in dust suppression applications, as well as truck wheel washes, trailer mounted solutions, and distributed clean fog systems, has been bought by Dust Solutions, Inc.
- To address both visible and respirable dust concerns, NESCO's customer and representative network now has access to a more extended product line as well as a larger, more innovative staff of engineering and service professionals.
- Telidyne, Inc., a software development business that also offers digital payments through its mobile app TELIBIT, has purchased a 56 percent stake in Ducon Infratechnologies Ltd.
Key Segments Covered
End user industry
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the power plant dust collector industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the power plant dust collector market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2030 to highlight the power plant dust collector market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed power plant dust collector market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Power Plant Dust Collector Market Report Highlights
By Plant Type
By End user industry Pharmaceutical Industry Chemical Industry Power Industry
Key Market Players
American Air Filter Company, SKF.com, Forbes Marshall, Dust Solutions Inc., Seal pump Engineering Limited, Ducon Technologies, C&W Manufacturing and Sales Co., Menardi Filter, Direct Separation Solutions, Griffin Filter., Enviro Systems LLC, National Environmental Service Company