Pre-owned medical devices are defined as the devices that are originally owned by healthcare institutions and are later subjected to sale or repurchase after refurbishment.
The global pre-owned medical devices market is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period due to the rising demand for screening and short lifespan of the medical devices. However, stringent regulatory approval procedure and negative perception about the quality of the refurbished devices hamper the market growth.
The pre-owned medical devices market is segmented based on type, and region. Based on type, market is segmented into x-ray, mammography machines, CT machines, MRI machines, ultrasound machines, nuclear imaging and medicine devices, and C-arm devices. The market is analyzed based on four geographical regions, which include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players operating in this market include Koninklijke Philips N.V., General Electric Company, AGITO MEDICAL A/S, Siemens AG, Soma Technology, and Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation.
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global pre-owned medical devices market.
- Comprehensive analysis of regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities in the global market.
- This study provides the competitive landscape of the global market to predict the competitive environment across geographies.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations from 2014 to 2022 to identify the prevailing opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided in the report.
- Region- and country-wise pre-owned medical devices market conditions are comprehensively analyzed in the report to understand the regional trends and dynamics.
Pre-owned Medical Devices Market Key Segments
- Mammography Machines
- CT Machines
- MRI Machines
- Ultrasound Machines
- Nuclear Imaging and Medicine Devices
- C-arm Devices
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA