A ball screw motorized tool converts rotational movement to linear motion movement with the help of friction. A threaded tube provides spiral channel for ball bearings which operates as a precision screw. Precision ball screw is designed to provide high performance solutions and has different applications across various industrial activities.
Owing to the low friction in ball screws, the precision ball screw produces higher mechanical efficiency as compared to its alternatives. With the growth in popularity of semiconductor industry, the demand for precision ball screw market is expected to increase during the forecast period. Owing to the need for facing challenges, such as precise and reliable movement, and handling dynamic medical loads, controlling the linear motion of medical devices and various laboratory equipment is one of the most common requirements in the medical industry. Thus, there is an increase in the traction of the global precision screw market during the forecast period.
The global precision ball screw market is segmented on the basis of product type, end-user industry, and geography. On the basis of product type, the market is bifurcated into standard lead precision ball screw and large lead precision ball screw. Based on the end-user industry, the market is categorized into medical, semiconductor, laboratory, and others. By geography, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and LAMEA.
The key players operating in the global precision ball screw industry are Barnes Industries Inc., Bosch Rexroth, HIWIN, Kuroda, NSK India Automation Pvt. Ltd., PMI Group, Schaeffler, TBI Motion, THK, and Yigong.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global precision ball screw industry and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about key drivers, restrains, and opportunities is provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the market from 2017 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
Precision Ball Screw Market Key Segments:
By Product Type
- Standard Lead Precision Ball Screw
- Large Lead Precision Ball Screw
By End-User Industry
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players
- Barnes Industries Inc.
- Bosch Rexroth
- NSK India Automation Pvt. Ltd.
- PMI Group
- TBI Motion