Software & services increasingly are used by agriculturists and farmers worldwide for the purpose of the precision farming. They prove immensely helpful to farmers in efficiently planning and maintaining databases, resulting in enhanced farming productivity. Adoption of latest technological solutions, such as the GPS/GNSS technology and other similar sensing technology, display devices, result in streamlining the working mechanism of farmers and agriculturists.
Agricultural research organizations and concerned associations play a crucial role in the development of this market. rapidly growing demand for food and agriculture by-products along with penetration of cloud computing technology is assisting farm data management are the factors that will boost the growth of the market. Furthermore, a consolidated IPR regime related to recent agricultural innovations and integration of mobile technology with different farming techniques are the key factors that will drive the growth of the market. However, large capital investment, requirement of large space of land-holdings & field variability are the factors that will hinder the growth of the precision software & services market. The rise in unmanned vehicle application and very high speed internet connectivity are the factors that will offer ample growth opportunities in the precision farming software & services market. The effective management of voluminous amount of output data is a key market challenge.
The report segments the precision farming software & services market on the basis of hardware, software, services, applications and geography. On the basis of hardware, the market is segmented into sensing devices, guidance and steering, monitors & display devices, GPS/GNSS Devices & Others. The sensing devices is further segmented into soil sensor, water sensor, and climate sensor. On the basis of software, the market is segmented into farm management software, local/web-based and cloud-based. On the basis of services, the market is segmented into design integration and consultation, managed services and maintenance and support. On the basis of applications, the market is segmented into crop management, financial management, farm inventory management, personnel management, weather tracking and forecasting and others. On the basis of geography, the market is segmented into Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (ROW).
Key market players profiled in the report include Deere & Company, Trimble Navigation, Ltd., Topcon Precision Agriculture, SST Development Group, Inc., Monsanto Company, Raven Industries, Inc., Dickey-John Corporation, Ag Leader Technology, AgJunction, and CNH Industrial NV.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future market trends and emerging avenues for the growth of the market across the globe.
- The report offers an overview of changing market dynamics in terms of regional and global perspectives of buying behavior of precision farming software.
- The report offers an insight into competitive landscape in terms of new technological developments, untapped segments, and value chain analysis.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The report analyses the top impacting factors in detail and offers adoption rate analysis of the market on the basis of different segment across different countries.
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals and pipeline products is offered in the report.
- The report offers strategic analysis of financial status of key market players, and highlights market share of key vendors.
- The report offers information on the status of new projects along with offering investment feasibility analysis of the same.
PRECISON FARMING SOFTWARE & SERVICES MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
- Precision Farming Software & Services Market By Hardware
- Sensing Devices
- Soil Sensor
- Water Sensor
- Climate Sensor
- Other Sensors
- Guidance and Steering
- Monitors & Display Devices
- GPS/GNSS Devices
- Precision Farming Software & Services Market By Software
- Farm Management Software
- Precision Farming Software & Services Market By Service
- Design Integration and Consultation
- Managed Services
- Maintenance and Support
- Precision Farming Software & Services Market By Application
- Crop Management
- Financial Management
- Farm Inventory Management
- Personnel Management
- Weather Tracking and Forecasting
- Precision Farming Software & Services Market By Geography
- The Americas
- North America
- South America
- Middle East