Pregnancy point of care testing is used to check the pregnancy status as well as the status of fertility. Pregnancy point of care testing also adds the components which precisely quantify the level of different reproductive hormones like follicle-stimulating hormone, GH, luteinizing hormone. These kits are also useful to find the accurate day for ovulation. The benefit of the pregnancy point of care testing kit is it reduces the overall time of the process, which gives quicks results with accuracy. These tests can be done possibly without being admitted to the hospital.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis
- The outbreak of COVID-19 is likely to have a moderate impact on the market in the forecast period. R&D activities to identify the threat of SARS-CoV-2 virus on the patients suffering are likely to slow the market growth.
- COVID-19 pandemic has brought about a significant burden on the healthcare industry globally, with disruption in the treatment of non-communicable diseases. Challenges exist in providing effective care.
- Realizing the disturbing healthcare trends, governments globally are making efforts to provide excellent quality healthcare to patients globally. Nationwide lockdowns, canceled or postponed elective surgeries, denied wound care services, rise in skin injuries in COVID-19, the market is expected to show a decline during the forecast timeline. However, on the flip side, the latter half of the forecast is predicted to show a drastic rise.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
The rise in prevalence of fertility disorders & gynecological issues coupled with a huge preference for quick and self-contained tests is boosting the sales of pregnancy point of care testing products.
Rise in awareness about the availability of advanced technology and high precision pregnancy point of care products for testing is providing an impetus to the growth of the market.
Adoption of next-generation technologies by the manufacturers to introduce advanced features like accuracy and access to use, with improved the reliability of pregnancy is providing impetus to market growth.
Core players in the market of pregnancy point of care testing are launching technologically advanced products with smartphone connectivity for the attraction of modern customers and adopting the smart pregnancy point of care products for testing.
Increase in number of new entrants in the market of pregnancy point of care testing are introducing advanced products at competitive prices. A large price gap between the market players and leading players will impact the market growth of pregnancy point of care testing products globally.
Quidel Corporation- an American manufacturer of point of care, diagnosing and testing healthcare products- announced to resume the manufacturing of Quidel Triage, a testing kit of Placental Growth Factor (PLGF), in December 2018, which is a bio-market for placental dysfunction, will be made available in U.S. market. It states that that the Quidel Triage PLGF
Test can be useful for healthcare workers to precisely risk-ratify women who are pregnant with the help of accurate as well as early diagnosis of preterm pre-eclampsia. The company has also announced that ownership of the Triage TLGF Test product has been transferred to Quidel after the company took over Alere Inc.’s Triage business. Reintroducing the product of Triage PLGF test, the company aims to expand its penetration in the market of Pregnancy point of care testing in the years to come.
Rising questions on the accuracy of pregnancy point of care testing products and the probability of getting inadequate or inaccurate results is likely to retrain the market growth of the consumes who depend on the products, inadequately hamper the market growth.
Strict regulation and standards along with long certification process, by the governing bodies are likely to influence the business strategy. Stringent product approvals rules also make impact on the cost of manufacturing cost of pregnancy point of care testing products, which is to create challenges for the manufacturers at introducing the products at competitive prices in the worldwide market.
Pregnancy Point of Care Testing Care Market Research Study Key Benefits:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global pregnancy point of care testing care market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the global pregnancy point of care testing care market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global pregnancy point of care testing care market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global pregnancy point of care testing care market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Report
- What are the leading market players active in the pregnancy point of care testing care market?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Pregnancy Point of Care Testing Care Market Report Highlights
By End User
Key Market Players
Runbio Biotech, Church & Dwight, Quidel Corporation, NFI Consumer Healthcare, Egens Biotech, Wondfo, Rohto, Ulti med Products, CIGA Healthcare, NG Biotech, Swiss Precision Diagnostics bioMerieux, Easy Healthcare, NOW Diagnostics, Arax, Biosynex, EKF Diagnostics Holdings.