According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled,"Europe Insecticides Market for Waste Management by Type, Waste Treatment Method, Method Of Application, and Active Ingredient: Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019 - 2026,"The Europe insecticides market for waste management accounted for revenue of $14,739.3 million in 2018, and is anticipated to generate revenue of $23,368.3 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.8%.
Waste management is the process of treating solid wastes. It includes various activities such as collection, transport, treatment, and disposal of waste as well as examination and regulation. Insecticides are utilized at treatment stage of waste management process.
Increase in waste generation and rapid rise in insects are the major factors expected to drive the growth of the Europe insecticides market for waste management. In addition, factors that boost the insect population are rapid industrialization, urbanization, climate change, and improper waste management. Constant changes in climatic conditions is a prominent factor for growth of insects, as pests survive at elevated temperature. Owing to warmer temperature, metabolic rate of insects increases, which boosts their appetite at a considerable rate. In addition, rise in temperature boosts the reproductive rates of insects. Thus, change in climatic conditions have led to increase in pests, thereby fueling the growth of the Europe insecticides market for waste management growth. However, the difficulties related to the storage and handling of insecticides act as one of the significant factors restraining the growth of the market. On the contrary, implementation of government regulation for waste management is anticipated to offer lucrative growth opportunities during the analysis period.
The Europe insecticides market for waste management is segmented based on type, waste treatment method, method of application, active ingredient, and country. By type, the market is bifurcated into larvicide and adulticide. On the basis of waste treatment method, it is categorized into mechanical biological treatment (MBT), incineration, and anaerobic digestion. By method of application, it is classified into toxic bait, dichlorvos vaporizer, outdoor space spraying, larvicide sprayers, and others. As per active ingredient, it is segregated into organophosphorus compounds pyrethroids compounds, neonicotinoids, and insect growth regulator. Country wise, it is analyzed across Germany, France, the UK, Italy, Spain, Nordic countries, the Netherlands, and rest of Europe. The Nordic countries are analyzed across Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, and rest of Nordic.
The key players operating in the Europe insecticides market for waste management include BIODEGMA GmbH, BTA International GmbH, Nehlsen AG, FCC Austria Abfall Service AG, Veolia, AMEY PLC, Biffa, Renewi PLC, REMONDIS SE & Co. KG, and LafargeHolcim Ltd.
Key Findings of the Europe Insecticides Market:
- The adulticide in type segment dominated the Europe insecticides market for waste management with a revenue share of over 74.8% in 2018.
- Pyrethroids compounds segment dominated the market with a revenue share of over 28.7% in 2018.
- The waste management market trends has been analyzed across the major countries of the region.
- An extensive analysis of various countries insights that are expected to allow companies to strategically plan their business moves.
- A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrain the market growth is provided.
- The qualitative data in this report aims on the market dynamics, trends, and developments in the waste management industry, while the quantitative data provides information of the Europe insecticides market for waste management size in terms of revenue as well as volume.