A pressure mode ventilator is a medical device that is used for patients who suffer from breathing issues. It is a type of breathing assistance, which is directed toward that patient's airway which is connected to the ventilator. Growth in the pressure mode ventilators market is brought due to the pandemic caused by the outbreak of the COVID-19, rapid growth in the geriatric population, high prevalence of respiratory diseases, and increase in number of ICU beds. Mainly it is used during the surgery when the patient is in an anesthetic condition which causes sleep without interruption in the normal breathing. Thus, it can be used as a tool to diagnose to measure the static of irregular functioning & airway resistance functioning of the respiratory system. Failure of the system can also lead to the death of the individual, thus it is known as a life-critical system and is highly reliable.
Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Pressure Mode Ventilators Market (Pre and Post Analysis)
- The rise in the number of patients in the hospitals, clinics, isolations center due to COVID-19 and readmission in the developed countries with particular reimbursement are the factors responsible for the growth of the ICU ventilators segment. Thus, basic ICU ventilators, mid-end ventilators and high-end ventilators are the sub-segments of the ICU ventilators.
- Pressure mode ventilators market is also used in homecare, emergency medical services, clinics, hospitals and care centers. The rise in need for these is likely to drive the market for a long-run post COVID scenario.
- The pandemic has not only created pressure on the infrastructure of the health care sector but also has given rise to several patients in the hospital.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Globally, asthma & Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) are the most prevalent respiratory disorders. As per the Global Burden of Disease study, there were near about 251 million cases globally of COPD In 2016. Also, as per the World Health Organization, the world's third-biggest threat is considered COPD.
Medicare has categorized the devices with adjustable ventilator rates, exhalation valves, and alarms as mechanical ventilators. It covers ventilators to treat neuromuscular diseases, COPD, thoracic diseases, chronic respiratory failure. Microprocessor-controlled ventilation which is technologically updated integrated with the complexity of new ventilator modes has provided health care with a multidisciplinary team with various opportunities in the health care sector. Air pressure, flow speed, which are patient-specific parameters, and also general parameters such as mechanical failure, battery backups, air leakage, oxygen tanks are all updated with monitors and sensors.
Mechanical ventilators are also useful to provide care to neonates and are also found to cause lung injury that found resulting bronchial intubation & bronchopulmonary dysplasia (complication in preterm babies) which are common causes of death during ventilator assistance.
Pressure Mode Ventilators Market Research Study Key Benefits:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the pressure mode ventilators market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the global pressure mode ventilators market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global pressure mode ventilators market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global pressure mode ventilators market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Report
- What are the leading market players active in the pressure mode ventilators market?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Pressure Mode Ventilators Market Report Highlights
By End User
Key Market Players
Air Liquide., Getinge, GE Healthcare, Hamilton Medical, Becto Dickinson, ResMed, Fisher & Paykel