Printing inks are colored liquids and pastes, formulated to transfer and reproduce an image from a printing surface. Printing inks deliver message, provide protection, and ensure a decorative image to substrate. Moreover, these inks consist of dispersions of insoluble colorants and solutions of dyes in a varnish or vehicle. These inks are also distinguished by multiple processes such as lithography, rotogravure, flexography, and digital printingthe newest process with the highest growth potential. Printing inks industry is essentially based on reputation of quality products and technical service of the company.
This report projects the trends and opportunities of the global printing inks market. This research study includes a qualitative and quantitative analysis with comprehensive research methodologies and reliable projections to understand the present overview and predict the market behavior during the forecast period. Our research teams have used various industry oriented measures, which include industry-related expert interviews to obtain key information and valuables, secondary resources, and directories such as industrial databases, journals, magazines, and primary resources.
The growth in demand for printing inks boosts the market growth. Moreover, rise in requirement of bio-based printing inks is expected to lead the market growth. Moreover, the need of printing inks in metal cans, tags and labels, and flexible materials also fuel the market growth. However, increase in awareness about the presence of e-books and stringent environment regulations on the production of the inks is expected to restrain the market growth.
The global printing inks market is segmented based on printing process, application, product, and geography. By printing process, the market is classified into lithographic inks, flexographic inks, digital inks, gravure inks, and others (waterless inks and letterpress inks). By application, it is divided into packaging, publication, and commercial & decorative printing. By product, it is categorized into solvent-based, oil-based, water-based, and UV-cured inks. Geographically, the printing inks market is studied across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key market players in this sector include Wikoff Color Corporation, T&K TOKA Corporation, Flint Group, Sakata INX Corporation, Huber Group, Sun Chemical Corporation, Zeller+Gmelin GmbH & Co. KG, ALTANA AG, and TOYO Ink Group.
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics through 2017-2023, which assists to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are studied to evaluate trends and opportunities of the printing inks market.
- Region-wise and country-wise market conditions are comprehensively analyzed in the report. Key players of the printing inks market are also listed.
- This study evaluates the competitive landscape and value chain to understand the competitive environment across geographies.
- An in-depth analysis of segmentation is provided to elucidate the dominant opportunities.
Printing Inks Market Key Segments:
By Printing Process
- Lithographic Inks
- Flexographic Inks
- Digital Inks
- Gravure Inks
- Others (Waterless Inks and Letterpress Inks)
- Publication and Commercial Printing
- Decorative Printing
- Solvent Based
- Water Based
- Oil Based
- UV-Cured Inks
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA