Process Analytical Technology Market Outlook - 2027
Process Analytical Technology Market is expected to grow in upcoming years due to factors such as rise in discovery of drugs and research and development activities. Increase in government regulation and drug safety is also one of the factors responsible for the growth of process analytical technology market.
Process Analytical Technology is technique or mechanism which is used in analyzing, controlling and designing pharmaceutical manufacturing process. It is done by measurement of critical process parameters (CPP) which affects the critical quality attributes (CQA). The important objective of this technique is to reduce the production cycling time, decrease rejection of batches and increase the automation in the process.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
To take care of infected population the demand for medical supplies is increasing. Respiratory support devices such as atomizer, life-support machine, oxygen generator, and monitor are among the majorly used medical devices in primary clinical treatment. Moreover, COVID-19 has led to a huge surge in demand for medical supplies such as personal protective equipment including masks, gloves, and protective eyeglasses. With rise in number of COVID-19 cases worldwide, the need for medical supplies keeps on rising among, both from healthcare professionals and civil population for precautionary measures. Manufacturers of these products have a chance to capitalize this increased demand of medical supplies to ensure adequate and continuous supply of personal protective equipment in the market. Considering these factors, COVID -19 is expected to have significant impact on Process Analytical Technology Market.
Top Impacting factors:
- Factors such as demand for reduction in the variation of manufacturing processes by the manufacturers in different industries such as pharmaceutical and manufacturing are expected to rise the market growth of process analytical technology market.
- The process analytical technology market has application in quality building of products also, developing and improvising the process safety.
- Process analytical technology enables the manufacturers to control the manufacturing process and enhances understanding of the process. This is one of the factors driving the market growth.
- Restrain factors such as lack of expertise and skilled professionals to operate the process analytical technology tools and high implementation cost can hamper the growth of process analytical technology market up to some extent.
New Product Launch / News:
- In May 2020, National Institute for Innovation in Manufacturing Biopharmaceuticals (NIIMBL) announced funding for 14 new projects in technology, workforce development, and in their Global Health Fund initiative, with a total value of approximately $10M. NIIMBL is bolstering their technology portfolio to include critical areas such as process analytical technologies for contaminant detection.
- In July 2017, Pfizer Inc. partnered with Catalent Pharma Solutions for the production of Advil Liqui-Gels Minis (ibuprofen), Pfizer Inc.’s over-the-counter (OTC) pain relief product, following a 20-year collaboration on the development and production of Advil Liqui-Gels. This trend of outsourcing the manufacturing to contact manufacturing organization is expected to continue in the process analytical technology market during the forecast period.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the Global Process Analytical Technology Market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the investments.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the Process Analytical Technology Market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the Process Analytical Technology Market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed Process Analytical Technology Market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the Process Analytical Technology Market Report:
- What are the leading market players active in Process Analytical Technology Market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What Segments and region will drive the market growth & why?
Process Analytical Technology Market Report Highlights
By Product & Services
By End Users
Key Market Players
Danaher Corporation, PerkinElmer, Bruker Corporation, Roche Diagnostics., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Shimadzu, Agilent Technologies, Waters Corporation