Productivity software helps a person to manage their activities so that end-user can deliver work efficiently and effectively. The main objective of such tools is to make it easier for the end-user to handle tasks. Productivity software is a software application that allows workers to produce reports using applications such as documents, presentations, plans, designs, and charts. Some of the examples of productivity software involve managerial tools, presentation software, word processing applications, spreadsheet tools, and others. Productivity software is occasionally extended to include any kind of application that is being used to assist people to carry out their work, involving cooperation and communication platforms. Productivity software facilitates workers to use their time in a productive way to complete everyday tasks on time and deliver practical results to the corresponding project manager.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- The spread of the COVID-19 has led to the downfall of the global economies and industries, wherein the imposed lockdown by the government has restricted the companies to operating on-premises rather to adopt the cloud-based solutions to give flexibility to the employees to work remotely. The adoption of productivity software publishing by various industries to look at the performance of the workers is driving the growth of the market.
- The need to check the performance of the work carried out by the workers during the pandemic has led to the adoption of productivity software. The software is the integration of various applications which are assisting to generate reports and analyses using word documents, presentations, and spreadsheets. It also helps to schedule meetings and establishes communication amongst the other employees.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
- The rise in demand to monitor employee performance, and the increasing need for the software to facilitate generating performance reports are the factors driving the growth of the productivity software publishing market. In addition, the adoption of the internet of things and connected devices are propelling the growth of the market. However, the lack of technical knowledge and unavailability of the proper infrastructure are the factors hampering the growth of the market.
- Furthermore, the ability of the system to facilitate data transfer from one system to another and increased spending towards the research & development of the software is expected to provide lucrative opportunities to the growth of the productivity software publishing market.
The Market Trends for Productivity Software Publishing Market:
Technological Advancement and Cloud Technologies to Drive the Market Growth:
The implementation of cloud-based technologies is expected to drive the growth of the market during the forecasted period. The companies are deploying cloud-based solutions to facilitate employees to work efficiently without any installation of the software on personal devices which may affect the productivity of the employees. The cloud-based solutions are embedded with all the necessary features required to work efficiently in the organization. The increased adoption of cloud-based productivity software publishing is likely to drive market growth.
Adoption of Automated Software Solutions:
Adoption of automated software in any area would improve efficiency and thereby increase the profit margins. The automated productivity software enables everyone on the team to share, collaborate and communicate on the projects effectively. The automated platform delivers several applications including graphics software, spreadsheet applications, database management systems, and word processors to the users. The software enables to transform the technical data into strategic measures. Executives are placed to monitor how employees are carrying out their duties and take appropriate measures to ensure they achieve goals.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents an analytical depiction of the productivity software publishing market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the productivity software publishing market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis based on the present and future competitive intensity of the market.
Questions Answered in the Productivity Software Publishing Market Research Report:
- Who are the leading market players active in the productivity software publishing market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the productivity software publishing market?
- What current trends would influence the productivity software publishing market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the productivity software publishing market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Productivity Software Publishing Market Report Highlights
By Deployment Model
By Enterprise Size
By End User
Key Market Players
CA Technologies, Apache Software Foundation, Cisco Systems Inc., Adobe Inc, Microsoft Corporation, International Business Machines Corporation, Alphabet Inc., Oracle Corporation, Apple Inc., SAP SE