Professional diagnostics are referred to those diagnostic methods that provide faster detection of diseases such as cancer, malaria, infections, blood glucose levels and others in an individual. The sole objective of the professional tests is to provide early diagnosis and hence an early treatment and have successfully replaced many laboratory and clinical experiments. The key factors that drive the market growth are increasing focus towards early diagnosis of chronic diseases such as cancer, malaria, among many others. In addition, rising need of early diagnosis of sepsis and acute cardiac infarction, boosts the demand for point of care tests (POCT) further fuelling the market growth. However, industry consolidation posing threat to new entrants along with dearth of skilled professionals restraints the market growth. Moreover, increasing technological developments in the field of professional diagnostics will offer lucrative opportunities for the market growth.
The report segments the market on the basis of product type, end users and region. Based on product type, the market is segmented into immunochemistry, clinical microbiology, point of care test (POCT), haematology, and haemostasis. Based on end users, the market is segmented into hospitals, diagnostic laboratories and others. Regionally, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players of the market are F. Hoffman-La Roche Ltd, Abbott Laboratories, Danaher Corporation, Thermo Fischer Scientific Inc., Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc., Abaxis, Hologenic Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Becton, Dickenson and Company (BD), Alere and Enzo Biochem Inc.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global professional diagnostics market along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided in the report.
- Comprehensive quantitative analysis of the industry is provided for the period to assists stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the key segments of the industry helps in understanding the trends in product type and end users of professional diagnostics across the globe.
- Key market players and their strategies have been provided to understand the competitive outlook of the industry.
Professional Diagnostics Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By End Users
Key Market Players
Alere, Becton, Dickenson and Company (BD), Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc., Enzo Biochem Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Abbott Laboratories, Danaher Corporation, F. Hoffman-La Roche Ltd, Abaxis, Hologenic Inc., Thermo Fischer Scientific Inc.