Professional gear bags are utilitarian goods with individual slots and compartments, heavy-duty buckles, zippers, and handles for comfort and long-term usage in all-weather situations. These sacks are made of high-quality cloth and come in a sleek and contemporary design. Professional Gear Bags are professionally designed bags with various compartments and slots for various products in order to provide clients with comfort and safety. They are typically created to safeguard the goods against damage caused by external causes. They have a variety of superior qualities when compared to their competitors, which is a big element in their market value increase. They are now widely employed in the travel and tourism business, which is a major driver driving the market's rise. The global market for professional gear bags is expected to increase at a moderate rate over the next decade, owing to a growing number of outdoor recreational activities around the world.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- The market for professional gear bags market is projected to suffer as a result of the COVID-19 epidemic. Due to the reliance of stakeholders on the disrupted supply chain, affected countries such as India, China, and the U.S. would be among the primary victims of the spreading pandemic
- The closure of physical retail stores around the world had a significant impact on the professional gear bags industry. Another factor is that the industry is heavily labor-constrained and export-oriented. Laborers returned to their homelands, and exports decreased as well.
- Professional gear bags is gaining a lot of traction in the online market. Consumers may be able to get their hands on a goods by using online buying platforms. Due to the lockdown guidelines, people have plenty of time because they work from home. As a result, online shopping sites may give the market a much-needed boost.
Top Impacting Factors
- Some of the market's driving factors include the global expansion of the travel and tourism industry, as well as rising spending on personal accessories and gear used for various sports such as hunting.
- Improved distribution methods, as well as an increase in the number of e-commerce platforms, rising consumer preferences for multifunctional gear bags, and increased awareness of various aspects of gear bags, such as traveler-friendliness, will enhance the market in the near future.
- On the other hand, the availability of high-quality materials, increasing technological advancements, and growing inclination toward business traveler carry-on bags among individuals, as well as an increase in the number of air passengers around the world, will all contribute to the growth of the professional gear bags market in the forecasted timeframe.
- Increasing product costs, as well as the availability of counterfeit products in the market, would likely serve as market limitations for the growth of professional gear bags over the forecasted timeframe.
Bags for business travelers and recreational shooters continue to lead the way.
Growing customer preference for carrying multipurpose gear bags on a daily basis will help to popularize the demand for various gear bags around the world. Business traveler carry-on bags are expected to take the lead in the worldwide professional gear bags market, thanks to their traveler-friendly design and cabin-friendly proportions, as well as a slew of other advantages.
As more customers in developing countries switch to airlines for their frequent travel, demand for business carry-on luggage is projected to rise in the coming years. In the near future, the extra benefit of not having to go through the check-in process will pique consumer interest.
Recreational shooter bag sales will continue to expand at a steady rate, with a considerable share remaining throughout the forecast period. A potential growth rate of drone and quads bags is related to rapidly expanding demand for drone and quad devices across both consumer and industrial channels.
For emergency bags and other ‘niche' bags, a developing scenario is foreseen
Emergency gear bags, on the other hand, are likely to become a profitable industry as consumer bags such as go bags, ready bags, and bug-out bags continue to expand in popularity. Indirect sales through retail stores, internet stores, and specialized stores will continue to be the most important source of revenue for this category.Other specialist gear bag categories targeting both enterprises and consumers, such as equipment cases/bags, carry cases/bags, protective cases/bags, and logistical solutions, will benefit the market in addition to the aforementioned types of gear bags.
The marketing and popularity of outdoor sports and equipment such as gear bags has been accelerated by increasing Internet penetration and strong Ecommerce growth. Despite the fact that trip-related spending has been on the rise, spending on activities such as hunting and wildlife watching will continue to account for significant percentages of total expenditures.Because numerous governments are focusing more on public safety in order to reduce fatality rates in their individual regions, sales of gear bags are projected to increase in the next years.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the professional gear bags industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the professional gear bagsmarket share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the professional gear bags market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed professional gear bags market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions Answered in the Report
- Which are the leading players active in the professional gear bags market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is "Professional Gear Bags" Market prediction in the future?
- Which will be the niches at which players profiling with recent advancements should set a presence?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the challenges faced in the "Professional Gear Bags" Market?
Professional Gear Bags Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
North Face, Eagle Creek, Filson, Herschel Supply Co., JanSport, Dakine, Thule, Samsonite, Victorinox, Tumi