Professional Service Robots Market Outlook - 2027
Service robots have experienced widespread adoption by various technical and personal applications, owing to advantages such as increased accessibility, delivery of reliable & high-quality services, reliability and reduced operating costs and human errors. Professional service robots are contributing in one form or another to productivity. These productivity gains help companies of all sorts justify investing in professional service robots. The global professional service robots market is experiencing a significant growth, and is expected to grow considerably in next few years.
COVID-19 scenario Analysis:
- Global professional service robots market has been significantly impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak. New projects throughout the world have stalled, which, in turn, have led to a significant decline in demand for these systems.
- Global factories have struggled to integrate new professional service robots as workers have stayed in their homes, which has disrupted the global supply chains.
- The impact of COVID-19 on this market is temporary as just the production and supply chain is stalled. Once the situation improves, production, supply chains, and demand for these embedded systems are gradually going to increase.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
Owing to high labor costs, lack of qualified workers, increase in investments in R&D, rise in awareness of advantages of service robots, and growth in demand for automation in technical and personal sectors, the robotics market for professional services has seen a rise in its adoption. However, high initial investments and human safety issues restrict development of the service robotics industry. In addition, rising mobile adoption, growing application areas, and development in developing economies are expected to provide multiple professional service robots market growth opportunities. Technical service robots account for a higher market share compared to personal service robots, owing to growing prevalence in the healthcare, security, and field sectors.
The global professional service robots market trends are as follows:
Ground-based service robots market expected to increase at the highest CAGR during forecast period
Demand for household robots for cleaning, elderly assistance, schooling, entertainment, and hobby purposes has increased with the rise in nuclear families and world population. Also, the rise in aging population in countries such as China and Japan are leading to increased deployment of assistive robots, contributing to the high growth for professional service robots market. Ground robots are widely used in industry such as hospitals, factories, hospitality, space science, law enforcement, and agriculture for various commercial applications.
North America to account for the largest share
High demand from the healthcare sector for rehabilitation, growing adoption of surgical robots in the healthcare sector, favorable funding scenario for assistive technology research, and availability of technologically advanced service robots are some of the main factors that drive growth of the professional service robots market.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global professional service robots market industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global professional service robots’ market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global professional service robots market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global professional service robots market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the professional service robots’ market research report:
- Who are the leading market players active in the professional service robots market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the market?
- What current trends would influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the professional service robots market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Professional Service Robots Market Report Highlights
By End Use
Key Market Players
Cyberdyne (Japan), Intuitive Surgical Inc (US), DJI (China), Neato Robotics (US), Northrop Grumman (US), Kongsberg Maritime (Norway), DeLaval International AB (Sweden), SoftBank Robotics (Japan), Daifuku (Japan), iRobot (US)