Propyleneimine is a colorless, oily liquid with an ammonia-like odor and is a toxic chemical compound. It is used as an intermediate in the paper, pharmaceutical, textile, and rubber industry. It is also used as a rocket fuel modifier. It is less dense than water and the vapors are heavier than air.
Propyleneimine is a highly flammable compound and hence needs to be handled carefully. It is a hazardous compound, which can severely irritate eyes, skin, and lungs.
As propyleneimine is used as an intermediate in many industrial processes, there is an increase in the demand for the compound, which drives the market. However, its handling is expensive, which limits the market growth.
The propyleneimine market is segmented on the basis of type, end user, and geography. By type, the market is bifurcated into reagents and chemical raw materials. By end user, it is divided into paper industry, textile industry, rubber industry, pharmaceutical industries, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Some of the major players analyzed in this report are DuPont, Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation, Sigma-Aldrich Corp., Dixie Chemical Company, Inc., J & K Scientific Ltd., Apollo Scientific Limited, Mitsui Chemicals, Inc., Wuhan Dongshengxinyuan Import and Export Co.,Ltd, Hangzhou Dayangchem Co. Ltd, and Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis to help the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments facilitates to understand various products of the market.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Propyleneimine Market Report Highlights
By End-Use Industry
Key Market Players
SANTA CRUZ BIOTECHNOLOGY, INC, MITSUI CHEMICALS, INC., DIXIE CHEMICAL COMPANY, INC., J & K SCIENTIFIC LTD., WUHAN DONGSHENGXINYUAN IMPORT AND EXPORT CO.,LTD, DUPONT, SIGMA-ALDRICH CORP., APOLLO SCIENTIFIC LIMITED, MITSUBISHI CHEMICAL HOLDINGS CORPORATION, HANGZHOU DAYANGCHEM CO. LTD,