A prostate biopsy is a procedure performed by a urologist to detect prostate cancer in men. Prostate biopsy uses a needle to collect a number of malignant suspicious tissue samples from the prostate gland. The key factors that drive the market growth are the increase in the prevalence of prostate cancers, growing number of diagnostic centres and need for early detection of prostate cancers. However, factors such as dearth of skilled professionals and high cost of biopsy procedures restraint the market growth. Moreover, new product launches and R&D improvement activities will provide future opportunity for market growth.
The report segments the market on the basis of product type, end user and region. Based on product type, the market is segmented into prostate needle biopsy and prostate liquid biopsy. Based on end users, the market is segmented into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centres and others. Regionally, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players of the market are C.R Bard Inc., Cook, Endo-Med Technologicals Pvt Ltd., Somatex Medical Technologies GmbH, Boston Scientific Corporation, Argon Medical Devices Inc., Pathway Genomics., UroMed, Urotech and Exosome Diagnostics.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global prostate biopsy market along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Comprehensive quantitative analysis of the industry is provided for the period of 20162023 to assiststakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the key segments of the industry helps in understanding the trends in types of prostate biopsy across the globe.
- Key market players and their strategies have been provided to understand the competitive outlook of theindustry.
Prostate Biopsy Market Key Segments:
- Prostate Needle Biopsy
- Prostate Liquid Biopsy
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA