Prosthetic liners are prosthetics that act as a second skin layer between the hard shell of the socket and movable soft tissue of the residual limb (muscles, tissue, & skin). Prosthetic liners are used to prevent skin abrasions, reduce bone pressure in the prosthesis, and improve socket suspension for amputees. In addition, prosthetic liners cushion the sensitive skin on the residual limb and eases problems such as pressure points.
The major factors that drive the growth of the global prosthetic liners market are emergence of novel liner materials such as thermoplastic elastomer (TPE), polyurethane, rise in incidences of orthopedic injuries, and improving healthcare infrastructure in developing countries. In addition, there is an increasing awareness about the benefits of prosthetic liners on the quality of life, which has led to more patients to opt for prosthetic liners, especially in developing countries such as India and China. However, low durability of prosthetic liners and stringent government regulations hamper the market growth. In addition, increasing investment by key players towards R&D of prosthetic liners is expected to provide lucrative growth opportunities to the market.
The report segments the global prosthetic liners market based on application and materials. Based on application, the market is segmented into leg disabled people and arm disabled people. In terms of materials, the market is categorized into silicone liner, thermoplastic elastomer (TPE), and polyurethane liner. Regionally, the market has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The major key players of the global prosthetic liners market are College Park Industries, Fillauer LLC, ssur Corporate, Freedom Innovations, LLC., Willowood Limited., Silipos Holding Llc., DonJoy LLC, Innovation Rehab LTD, Stamos and Braun Prothesenwerk GmbH, and Arthrex, Inc.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global prosthetic liners market.
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions has been provided to determine prevailing opportunities globally.
- This report entails a detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations to identify prevailing opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth has been provided in the report.
- The region- and country-wise prosthetic liners market conditions have been comprehensively analyzed in the report.
Prosthetic Liners Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Innovation Rehab LTD, DonJoy LLC, Willowood Limited, College Park Industries, ssur Corporate, Fillauer LLC, Freedom Innovations, LLC., Silipos Holding Llc., Arthrex, Inc., Stamos and Braun Prothesenwerk GmbH