Protective fabric is a textile related product that prevents the person and/or product from coming in contact with the adverse elements of the environment. The global protective fabrics market is expected to register substantial growth in the near future, attributed to increase in demand from end use industries such as building & construction and healthcare industry. Rising concern for industrial workers safety also drives the market for protective fabric. Stringent U.S. governmental regulations regarding the safety of workers such as occupational safety and health act (OSHA) and flammable fabrics act under consumer product safety commission is also driving the market for protective fabric during the forecast period.
The report segments the protective fabric market on the basis of raw material, type, end users, and geography. On the basis of raw material, the market is segmented into aramid, polyamide, cotton fibers, polyolefin, PBI, polyesters and others. According to the type, market is segmented into fire & heat resistant, chemical resistant, cold resistant, ballistic & mechanical resistant, and UV resistant fabric. Fire & heat resistant segment is expected to expand at a high CAGR in terms of value during the forecast period because of its exceptional properties such as high thermal and heat resistance. On the basis of end user industry, the market is segmented into building & construction, oil& gas, firefighting, healthcare, law enforcement & military and others. Geographic breakdown and deep analysis of each of the aforesaid segments is included for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. North America holds the largest share in the market of protective fabrics due to U.S. stringent safety regulations within several industries such as oil & gas, building & constructions and healthcare.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as 3M Company, Koninklijke Ten Cate NV, Teijin Ltd, E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, Kolon Industries Inc., Lakeland Industries, Inc., Milliken & Company, W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc., Klopman International, Glen Raven, Inc., and Cetriko, SL is also provided in this report. DuPont has developed hydroentangled non-woven Sontara, mixture of Novex and Kevlar in 2014 for thermal protection.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014-2022, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Exhaustive analysis of the global protective fabric market by type helps in understanding the types of fabrics that are currently being used along with the variants that would gain prominence in the future.
- An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments within protective fabric market is provided with key market dynamic factors that helps in understanding the behaviour of the market.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- Key market players within the protective fabric market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps in understanding competitive outlook of global protective fabric market.
PROTECTIVE FABRICS MARKET SEGMENTS:
By Raw Material
- Cotton fiber
- Heat & fire resistant
- Cold resistant
- UV resistant
- Ballistic & mechanical resistant
- Chemical resistant
By End-User Industry
- Building & construction industry
- Oil & gas
- Law enforcement & military
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia- Pacific
- Rest of LAMEA