Protective Goggles Market Overview:
Protective goggles shield a worker's eyes to prevent eye damage. They protect against impact and block dirt, debris, dust, chemicals, or liquid from entering the eyes. Goggles have lenses that help in providing visibility and wrap-around frames or straps that secure them on the wearer's head. These goggles are commonly worn in laboratories, construction or landscaping sites, manufacturing facilities, automotive repair shops, or woodworking environments. Maximum protection from caustic vapors, liquid splash, airborne dust, and high-velocity impact hazards and hence, is an important part of the personal protective equipment. This equipment has been nowadays developed according to the protective goggles market demand.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
The rise in the population of the people having COVID-19 led to the increase in need for medical devices. There are respiratory supports devices such as life-support machine, atomizer, oxygen generator, and monitor are among the majorly used medical devices in primary clinical treatment. Furthermore, COVID-19 has led to a higher need in demand for medical supplies which include, personal protective equipment including gloves, masks, and protective eyeglasses. With surge in number of COVID-19 cases globally, the need for medical supplies keeps on rising among, both from healthcare professionals and civil population for precautionary measures. The manufacturers of these products have a chance to capitalize this increased demand of medical supplies to ensure adequate and continuous supply of personal protective equipment in the market.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
The major factor affecting the market includes rise in need for exposure to radiation for the diagnosis of diseases or other problems would propel the market growth. Furthermore, the increase in incidences where eyes are getting affected, is anticipated to help the market grow in the coming years. However, the other alternatives present in the market may hinder the protective goggles market growth.
New product advancements to flourish the market
In January 2019, Palmero Healthcare, the leader in dental safety eyewear and a Hu-Friedy subsidiary, announces the addition of three new styles of safety eyewear to its ProVision line: ProVision Econo Tilts, ProVision Rainbow and ProVision Econowrap Mini Bonding.
In May 2020, The CAO Group, Inc. (CAO) had announced the launch of its line of Aegis personal protective equipment (PPE) to help dental practices reopen under COVID-19 pandemic conditions. The Aegis PPE line consists of, but is not limited to Aerosol VacStation, infrared thermometer, coverall suits, protective KN95 masks, protective goggles, surgical masks, and face shields. Each product has unique features to protect staff in dental settings.
Surge in mergers and acquisitions to boost the market
In December 2019, Blenders Eyewear announced the acquisition of 70% of its company's equity by Safilo Group, which is among a global eyewear leader with well-known consumer brands like Smith Optics, Carrera and Polaroid Eyewear.
Paul, Weiss is representing Safilo Group S.p.A. in its acquisition of Blenders Eyewear. Safilo is an Italian-listed company that designs, produces and distributes eyewear, goggles and helmets. Blenders Eyewear is a San Diego-headquartered company that designs and markets sunglasses and goggles.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global protective goggles industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global protective goggles market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global protective goggles market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global protective goggles market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the protective goggles market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the Protective Goggles market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in tasking further strategic steps?
Protective Goggles Market Report Highlights
By End User
Key Market Players
USA Medical Surgical Supplies, MCR Safety, 3M India, Beijing ADSS Development Co. Ltd, Multipoint Technologies Pty Ltd, Betafit Sensory Protection, Radians Inc., uvex group, Matzmedical, Bolle Safety