Protocol analyzer is the testing and verification of network elements, network services, and network performance, which ensures network reliability and interoperability between network elements. It allows capturing the data traffic generated by various protocols including advanced switching interconnect (ASI), Fiber channel (FC), and PCI express (PCIe). Protocol Analyzer forms the basis of communication between the controller PC and serial I/O modules.
The global protocol analyzer market is expected to register substantial growth in the near future, attributed to the development of application specific protocol analyzer, growth in need for real time network traffic, and increase in wireless applications such as Local Area Network (LAN) and Metropolitan Area Network (MAN). Other factors that drive the protocol analyzer are increase in demand for outsourcing market, technological advancement, and demand for cloud-based services. However, factors such as high cost, limited technical knowledge, and cyber threats such as viruses and spyware are projected to restrict the growth of the market.
The report segments the protocol analyzer market on the basis of type, end users, and geography. On the basis of type, the market is classified into vector network analyzer (VNA), and scalar network analyzer (SNA).
According to the end users, it is divided into the manufacturing, aerospace & defense, automotive, broadcast and media, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Anritsu Corporation, AWT Global LLC, Advantest Corporation, Nanjing PNA Instruments, Ltd., Keysight Technologies, Rohde & Schwarz, Viavi Solutions, Inc., Teledyne LeCroy, Inc., Utel Systems, and Tektronix, Inc. are also provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global protocol analyzer market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- This study evaluating competitive landscape and value chain is taken into account to help understand the competitive environment across the geographies.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 20162023, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
Protocol Analyzer Market Key Segments:
- Vector Network Analyzer (VNA)
- Scalar Network Analyzer (SNA)
By End Users
- Aerospace & Defense
- Broadcast and media
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East