Pulsation dampeners are used to reduce or eliminate the intermittent gaps in pressurized system during system’s discharge stroke. Pulsation dampeners have a pre-set charge that absorbs shocks and minimizes the pulsation, water hammering, vibrations and fluctuations. In general, it is used to reduce the pipe vibrations to avoid load on pumps, which eliminate the fluctuation in spraying and downstream requirement. Rise in demand for pulsation dampeners in oil & gas, biogas & biodiesel, mining, power generation, water & wastewater, food & beverages, agriculture, chemical & petrochemical, automotives and paper & pulp industries fosters the market growth at a global level.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
- COVID-19 pandemic has shut-down the production of various products in the pulsation dampeners industry attributed to the lockdown in countries worldwide. This has hampered the growth of the pulsation dampeners market in 2020 and, is likely to revive in 2021.
- COVID-19 has already affected the sales of pulsation dampeners in the second and third quarter of 2020 and is reviving in 2021.
- The major demand for pulsation dampeners was previously noticed from countries including the U.S., Germany, Italy, UK, and India, which are negatively affected by the spread of the corona virus, thereby declining the demand for pulsation dampeners.
- Further, potential impact of the lockdown is currently vague and financial recovery of companies is totally based on its cash reserves. Pulsation dampeners’ manufacturers can afford a full lockdown only for a few months, after which the players have to modify their investment plans. For instance, various players in the market halted their production activities for several weeks to reduce the expenses. Whereas few players also adopted employee lay-offs to sustain during the COVID-19 health crisis.
- Pulsation dampeners’ manufacturers are expected to focus on protecting their workforce, operations, and supply chains to respond toward immediate crises and find new ways of working after COVID-19. For instance, provision of sanitizers, maintaining social distancing, as well as ensuring the vaccination of every employee in the company can assist in promoting the health & safety of the workforce.
Top Impacting Factors
Designing and manufacturing process of pulsation dampeners is simple and easy. Pulsation dampener reduces the vibrations and fluctuation, which increases the efficiency of machines and reduces the down time. Pulsation dampener reduces the gaps between discharge stroke and intake and regulates the pressure levels. Use of ethylene, propylene, polytetrafluoroethylene, and neoprene in manufacturing made the dampeners flexible and ready to fit at any position. This factor is expected to boost the growth of the pulsation dampeners market. Compressed nitrous oxide and other hazardous chemical emitting from bladder of pulsation dampener can be a threat to labor health. This factor tends to hamper the market growth. In addition, high cost of pulsation dampener limits the market growth at a global level.
- Asia-Pacific is dominating the pulsation dampeners market followed by Europe and North America.
- In Asia-Pacific, India and China are dominating the consumption of pulsation dampeners due to rapid urbanization and industrialization.
- There is an increase in the demand for pulsation dampeners in oil & gas, biogas & biodiesel, power generation, water & wastewater, and chemical & petrochemical industries due to its abilities and features of vibration reduction in machines.
- Pulsation dampener shares synergy with automotive industry. Growth of automotive market is likely to boost the demand for pulsation dampeners.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the pulsation dampeners market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the pulsation dampener market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the pulsation dampener market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed pulsation dampeners market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the Pulsation Dampeners Market Report
- Who are the leading global players in the pulsation dampeners market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What is pulsation dampener?
- What is pulsation dampener market prediction in the future?
- What are the challenges faced in the pulsation dampener market?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
- What are the key benefits of the pulsation dampeners market report?
Pulsation Dampeners Market Report Highlights
By Raw Material
Key Market Players
V. R. Coatings Private Limited, Ashcroft Inc., Griffco Valve, Inc., Fluimac S.r.l., LEWA GmbH, NUCCORP, Inc., Acromet Pty. Ltd, Reasontek Corporation, PARKER HANNIFIN CORP, FOX s.r.l.