Purlins and side rails are secondary framings that are installed to provide support for side walls, roofs, and facades of steel buildings. The commercial sector holds the maximum share with regards to the application of purlin and side rails. The performance ability of the steel based buildings is highly dependent on the secondary steelwork that includes the installation of purlins and side rails.
The major driving factor for the market is expected to be the increasing traction of light gauge steel constructions. Significant adoption of pre-engineered buildings is expected to offer lucrative growth opportunities for the market. Booming industrial sectors such as manufacturing, automotive, warehouse & logistics, and commercial construction are expected to generate an increasing demand for the market during the forecast period. However, high costs of raw materials are expected to bring down the growth of the global purlins and rail systems market.
The global purlins and side rails market is segmented on the basis of product type, end-user industry, and geography. On the basis of product type, it is classified into sleeved, butted, heavy end bay, double span, and others (double span heavy end bay). Based on end-user industry, it is segmented into automotive, manufacturing, energy & power, warehouse & logistics, and commercial. Geographically, it has been analyzed across North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and LAMEA.
The key players that operate in the global purlins and side rails industry are ArcelorMittal, Kingspan Group, Lindab, Tata BlueScope Steel, Accord Steel Cladding, Adeilad Cladding, Albion Sections, Atlas Ward, BW Industries, and Flexospan Steel Buildings.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global purlins and side rails industry and current & future trends to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- Information about key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and their impact analysis on the market has been provided.
- Porters five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers that operate in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the global purlins and side rails market from 2017 to 2023 has been provided to determine the market potential.
Purlins And Side Rails Market Key Segments:
By Product Type
- Heavy End Bay
- Double Span and Others (Double Span Heavy End Bay)
By End-User Industry
- Energy & Power
- Warehouse & Logistics
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
Key Market Players
- Accord Steel Cladding
- Adeilad Cladding
- Albion Sections
- Atlas Ward
- BW Industries
- Flexospan Steel Buildings
- Kingspan Group
- Tata BlueScope Steel