Pyrites Market Outlook
Pyrites is a yellow brass mineral with a bright metallic luster also known as fool’s gold. It is a common compound of sulfide mineral. Pyrite’s chemical composition is iron sulfide (FeS2). It is found in sedimentary, igneous, and metamorphic rocks across the globe. It is most commonly used in production of sulfur and sulfuric acid. In addition, the most significant usage of pyrite is as an ore of gold.
The pyrites market is on a rise owing to its use in the production of sulfuric acid and sulfur dioxide, which are used in the chemical and paper industry. Moreover, owing to its low cost and high iron content, pyrite is usually used in the photovoltaic solar panels industry, which further drives the pyrites market growth. In addition, growth in demand in the end-use industry also boosts the market growth. In the electronic industry, pyrite is used as a semiconductor material and as an electrode in lithium ion batteries. Moreover, the price for pyrites is low and hence, is widely used in the production of sulfuric acid. However, the pyrite oxide release toxic metalloids and metals, which are poisonous for human and animal health, thus, hampers the market growth. Furthermore, the rise in demand for gold production to improve gold recoveries through pyrites treatment offers lucrative growth opportunity to the market.
The pyrites market is segmented into type, end-user, and region. By type, it is divided into pyrite sun, dollar, pyrite cube, cathedral pyrite, rainbow pyrite, and pyritohedron. By end-user, it is classified into consumer goods, chemical, paper & pulp industry, and others. Region-wise, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle-East and Africa). Asia-Pacific accounts for a major share of the global market, owing to rise in the demand from developing economies in the region such as China and India.
Some of the key players operating in the global pyrites market are VENETA MINERARIA S.p.a., Justo Gems S.A.C., Jainson Labs, Outotec, Hickman & Williams Company, WASHINGTON MILLS, Foshan Pyrite mineralmaterials Co. Ltd., Agammya International FZE, Js Technochem Pvt. Ltd., and Lenntech B.V.
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- The global pyrites market size has been analyzed across four major regions.
- Porter’s five force analysis helps to analyze the potential of buyers & suppliers and the competitive scenario of the industry for building strategies.
- The report outlines the current pyrites market trends and future scenario of the market to understand the prevailing opportunities and potential investment pockets.
- Major countries in each region have been mapped according to their individual revenue contribution to the regional market and to illustrate pyrites market share.
- The key drivers, restraints, and market opportunities and their detailed impact analysis are elucidated in the study.
- The global pyrites market analysis covers in-depth information of major industry participants and market forecast.
Questions answered in the pyrites market research report:
- What is the growth rate of the pyrites market during the forecast period?
- What will be the global pyrites market size?
- Who are the leading manufacturing companies in the pyrites market?
- How the major current trends will shape the market in the future?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
- Which will be the niches at which players profiling with thorough plans, financials, and also recent advancements should set a presence?
- Why are some of the segments flourishing at the highest growth rate while others experience a steady growth?
- What are the conclusions of the pyrites market report?
Pyrites Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Lenntech B.V., Hickman & Williams Company, VENETA MINERARIA S.p.a., Js Technochem Pvt. Ltd., Jainson Labs, Outotec, Foshan Pyrite mineralmaterials Co.,Ltd., Justo Gems S.A.C., Agammya International FZE, WASHINGTON MILLS